LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. The last chapter reminded me about how ruthless the MC can be. Will he succed in killing Red butterfly? Anyway, I'm curious to see if he'll gain her 4 other 'traits'(?).

2. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet the people waiting outside aren't gonna be happy when they see them coming out again and hear about them destroying another fragment.

CDLevit likes this.
  3. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    So, “When I came to the Celestial Realm for the first time, I met you… The craze domain was something you forced onto me. I know your goal now and I understand it all, but I don’t regret it. If I were given another chance, I would choose to meet you again….” Zhou Yi didn’t even look at the old man. He only stared at the female corpse in his arms" domains can be forced to other peoples.. that's new.

"The old man had already given up on struggling. He didn’t have any chance against an Ascendant cultivator. The difference in domains could destroy everything." I kinda expectet that Ascension (?) to be accompanied by thunders and lighting.. to be more showy:(

"Once an Ascendant cultivator loses their ascendant crystal, their cultivation will continue to drop until they die. This crystal is almost no different from their life.
    Even Zhou Yi had just formed his." so, he reached Ascension while fighting, no?

I don't understand, did that woman took that sword: "On one of the center-most fragments of the Celestial Realm, a green-robed scholar suddenly raised his head, revealing his shining eyes. He whispered, “Rain Celestial Sword! That’s right, only the Rain Celestial Sword can let out such a sword hymn. Only, I don’t know which one…” A mysterious light appeared in his eyes as he jumped into the air. He closed his eyes for a bit and then charged toward the origin of the sword hymn like lightning." or did she gave it to Wang Lin?

4. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, wasn't that star compass just an fake product/good? If so, how can the MC repair it if there's a difference between what's real and what's fake?

jmj1011995 likes this.
  5. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized this but isn't the Tian Yun Sect from 322 the same sect from that one old guy who pushed MC back to his body when he was chasing his Domain and told him if he could get out of the planet he would make Wang Lin a disciple? Totally had to reread that twice to remember =D

6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I think low class product would be a more appropriate description, the compass that guy had was just like a low class copy of a real Star Compass but made with inferior quality items than a real Star Compass would be made of, but is good enough that it can emulate a normal compass's effects so while its low class it still works MC probably just replaced some materials and made it temporarily more effective until he can replace all of it using the correct materials from Tu Si's memories.

CDLevit likes this.
  7. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapters explained that. It was about ... lacking the power to attack and, indeed, there were some materials missing - i can't recall exactelly.

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    not to mention those materials are so rare now and some of them are not really available on the current world due to some things happened in the past i.e collapse of immortal worlds demise of ancients gods and the likes

CDLevit likes this.
  9. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    But I think that he, in the end, will find out them.. that universe is pretty big and he'll have to change planets to improve his cultivation chances and to gain new resources.

10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Plot Armor Auto Correction :p
    Though I really miss Li Muwan now I just hope that it won't be a tragedy for him in the future. Considering his luck in life aside from cultivation

CDLevit likes this.
  11. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh man it seems like you haven't been keeping up with ISSTH's I like to spoil shit but some people don't like to be told so I'm just going to point you at something from another novel which may or may not be related to their relationship.

In ISSTH's when Meng Hao had finished fighting the 10'th Wang Patriarch and lost his foundation he floated around in the Ghost Ship together with the ghost old guy for a while, when he was doing this he saw a series of scenes some of which where described with some pretty good descriptions. Li Muwan was in one of those scenes, that's all I'll say if you go back and read it is up to you.

Ps: I feel like the Devil leaving about temptation, if you really want me to spoil the scene I'll respond with a spoiler but it may just give the whole series away so best if you don't ask unless you really really really want to know.

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the scene on the boat where Meng Hao travelled to different realms and he gains enlightenment on the nine mountain too there's the place that he also made the black and white pearl back then

13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "A low voice came from the head of one of the golden dragons. “Ting Er… Let me out of here. If you use up the celestial spiritual energy I have gathered in the past 2000 years, you might have a chance to awaken again!”" - so, fighting came with an usage of life energy. I'm wondering if the mc will obtain another power upgrade and.. 'gain' that emperor's support.

14. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    10 chapters per week holy mother of god...

Dori likes this.
  15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the mc waiting for? Will he obtain any loot? What's happening at that sect? Will he reunite with that sword spirit?

16. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 325. It's nice that those 100+ people that desperately wanted to rob him were kind enough to stop and watch him fight the first guy that reached him. Especially since there were plenty that were more powerful than him and the guy he was fighting, not to mention the fact that many of them were in groups.

17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way, that allowed them to avoid a dog fight. In a dog fight everyone is for him/herself and there would be only enemies - you'll be attacked from all sides and, even tought you can be the besti fighter, the numbers can be your end. Beside that, I think that the MC was somewhere in their middle or, in a bad position - so, if someone was able to defeat him, he/she'll find him/herself in the same position and the fight will reappear.

18. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so some treasures flew to our mc, huh. I don't know whether it's because his good luck or bad luck

19. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's plot! Hahaha. Sorry, I'm joking:).

20. jmj1011995

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 328. So i'm guessing that the cultivator attacking Chu is the ruthless young looking man, whose cultivation was based on insects, that was one of the Suzaku cultivators that entered the Celestial Realm.
    Also, Wang Lin, don't waste time getting a present. Your heart just trembled while getting nearer to Li Muwan. Clearly something bad is going to happen. The last time you felt something like that was when your family was massacred.

zeus likes this.