Question Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Narberal, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda confuse with Roland's past life..
    so Roland has 4 life the one in earth, the Roland in Mist country, Lord Yongye, and the current Roland/Rolande..

sooooooo when did he meet Adam, Magaret, Lisa, Xiao Hong? since the Roland in Mist country died when he was 14 y.o and in one chapter it reveals that Roland ask Magaret to search for the culprit behind the attack on Mist country... or did he get a new body after he died in Mist country then meet with Adam and the rest then became a lich?

2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    is he ever become a mage before meeting adam and co.? i believe he start leaning Ice magic and Necromancer from harloy after learning the truth of the incident

3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually he has his life on Earth and then
    1. A life as Prince Rolande of the Mist Empire (Son of Light)
    2. A life as Rolo, who was an adventurer with Adam and the rest (The Ice Treader)
    3. A life as Lord Yongye, who revived from Rolo and was sealed into the Lich Roland (The Crown of Undead and Mark of Justice)
    4. His current life

Agecaf, gangbuntu, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  4. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    He's never been anything other than a holy knight or necromancer. Even as Undead Emperor Yongye he was only a cannon tower, not an actual mage

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it goes like this.His life on earths not counted.
    1.prince of mist empire
    2. Second life still a mystery
    3. As adventure rolo and eventually emperor yongye
    4.currently living 4th life

6. sayadewa

sayadewa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Prince of mist country (about 300 years ago, Ice Treader)
    2. Holy knight of the church (about 150 years ago because it's Adam's age, Son of Light)
    3. Lord Yongye (about 100 - 120 years ago after he found the culprits behind mist incident, Crown of Undead)
    4. Lord Wumianzhe (Mark of Justice)
    5. Current life

7. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    so timeline would be earth's Roland>Roland's mist country>Rolo>Yongye>Rolande.. Thanks

8. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    isnt 1 and 2 reverse since when he was 10 y.o he got taken away by the church to serve as a Holy Knight and this is also the reason why he is mad at Karwenz since Roland needs to abide the Holy Church rule and dying a virgin

9. Lazy ninja

Lazy ninja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also because karwenz was a real lady killer (not literally, or is it?)

10. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah i think
    1 random chinese lawyer
    2 roland prince of mist, leave to be holy knight then leave the church to be adventurer
    met adam & co
    go back home after learning truth and die
    3 emperor yongye
    4 lich roland
    5 princess knight rolande

11. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    it cant...
    2 = prince Roland of mist died when he was 14 fighting the invaders
    3&4= same life just that Yongye's phylactery got damage due to Ayer making Yongye weakens and he took the lich Roland name since using Yongye in underworld will just get him and Adam into trouble and also it will ruin his plan of Yongye's 'death'

12. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope he did said at the age of 10 he leave to be holy knight, later he leave the church and he become adventurer to earn money and met adam,
    and after he went to fight and died
    he revived as emperor yongye only to be killed by adam
    he then revived again as lich roland

13. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me just say that I was right.
    http://gravitytales.com/novel/the-experimental-log-of-the-crazy-lich/elcl-chapter-122
    "It is the sacred land of all Mages. By the way, the 2nd generation Roland also trained here previously and even went to school. This is where he met Harloys."

14. Khrysaes

Khrysaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There should be 4 or 5 lives. 6 including his one on earth.
    "I, Roland Mist, age 376" Chapter 1. I dont know if this covers his earth age too.
    "I have 4 Soul Imprints. Unlike other short-lived humans, I have experienced 4 lives, and thus my 4 Soul Imprints represents me dying 3 times and entering the realm of Legends 4 times." Chapter 3.
    Earth life.
    Roland Mist, died age 14 reached Legend Rank just before death(Chapter 3)
    2nd Life: A second life that he learned magic from in the Magic Kingdom and met Harloys in. This is what the current ark is going into (Says he reached saint rank, and based on the conversation this is probably when he got Ice Treader, an Ice Magic Soul Imprint.)
    3rd Life: Adventurer Rolo: ~157-200 years prior to the story: As Adventurer Rolo, Roland met Adam and trained with him in the sword. Adam in chapter 9 says he is 157 years old, and at this time Roland was still a human, and he defeated Yongye at age 27. It doesn't say how old Adventurer Rolo was when he met Adam, that is why I gave such a large window. But they called him Big Brother, so it shouldn't be that much older than Adam.
    3rd Life/Death Lich Yongye: A Lich is Legend Rank at minimum, with the exception of Lich Roland, so when Rolo became Yongye he had or obtained his 3rd Soul Imprint, probably Crown of Undeath.
    3rd/4th Life: Lich Roland: ~130 years prior to the story. This one is special. A Lich can reform their body so long as their phylactery remains intact. So when Yongye was defeated by Adam and Co, he did just that. However, Roland went to the River Styx to get the soul of Lisa, but got caught by the Death God and injured such that he dropped below legend rank, damaging his Soul Imprint, and allowing him to form a 4th one. Lisa became Elise, The Phylactery got damaged, and Margaret sealed it while Adam held onto it. ( Chapter 5 for the age. Later in the series it says Adam went underground after defeating Yongye and founded the city. So this should be when he went from Yongye to Lich Roland)
    5th Life: Shota Rolo/Rolande/Princess Reyne: His current life.

Nyamsus likes this.
  15. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    well! i thought that he learned magic after margaret investigate the incident! but never occur to me to take imprint in calculation

16. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    "There are also private research facilities for Necromancers." You have to remember, a mage is someone who communicates with the elements or whatever Margaret said. Roland is not a mage. He just power leveled ice magic through the system as an extra.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  17. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the chapter says he graduated from the magic academy in his second life... Your whole post is rather confusing too.

18. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    on #2:
    2.a. new game++
    2.b. met adam & the rest -- adventure time
    2.c. learnt about the true culprits of mist demise
    2.d. learnt ice magic (from harloy) + stole amelia's research data (necromancy?)
    2.e. reset as yongye

chencking likes this.
  19. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood this the same, except between d and e someone kills him, and Harloy taught him necromancy. Roland doesn't know a lick of ice magic