LCD Awakening – 仿如昨日

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Nefasdetestasti, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically should be in general, or place this in the other LCD discussion..

Typically authors don't get that far into the description. It was a nice add personally and keeps with the style but wasn't expecting it so long.

2. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    ehmm subudai down ?

3. Subudai

Subudai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we are looking into it. The site is getting hammered by traffic. Please be patient

4. Subudai

Subudai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it should be working well now

blade911 likes this.
  5. crazyboy1200

crazyboy1200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mod, u guys got an original novel mixed up with the real novel. The translator is already on chap 200+ and the original is at 30+ Also, Awakening ain't the real title of the original novel.

6. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    original novel? what do you mean @crazyboy1200? so after chapter 30 the chapters are not from awakening? O_O

ps: for you who read awakening, is he still "immortal" after his amnesia?

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean immortal?
    if he can still reincarnate? Or if he still have his martial arts?

8. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    well i meant reincarnate but yes his martail arts is ncie to know too, it seems he can channel his power to heal naoko

9. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    He can still use he's martial arts or reincarnation he need to die first right to test that?

10. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    sry for disburting:

he learned martail arts and his qi in his first life if i understand it right and when bam got reincarnate power by lightning. but do i just misunderstood or is he the only qi user in this world? sure there are a lot esper and shit, but why is till chapter 168 no other martial arts qi user? are they died out?

11. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there really a sex scene?

12. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows, maybe. He did have a friend who was one, i think, the grandfather of Rumi, if i recall right. But you have to understand, he is on a whole other level than any other martial arts user because his soul power, not his qi, is amazingly strong. As i understand it, qi has to be cultivated, so he has to start from scratch every time he gets "reborn". But his soul power, and any abilities those bring, will remain. I know his soul power brings mental abilities, but qi?

I think it only enhances the power of the body. And remember as well that martial arts as a whole has degraded, not at all at the level of what it due to the modernization of the world since that time. So he is likely the only "true" cultivator or whatever in the world, he has access to knowledge that others dont have in regards to meridians and shit like that. Which means he is probably faster at cultivating, and more powerful than any nomal person would be at his level

i dont know how many qi users are left, but i dont think there are many. Likely some will be introduced later on, maybe after this arc?

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Like, really, that fucking Asasei woman needs to chill the fuck out. I hate how she is begging like that to make Kazumi go. Kazumi has no interest in him, and letting his stay would do no harm, he'd leave eventually. And Kazumi.... she gave in too quickly. She said no, but a few tears was all it took to make her agree. I dont see why Asasei cares so much to even beg her to go. Idiot. And Kazumi, I dont see why she would agree since she knows that he would have to go eventually like i said.

and i dont hate the guy. He's a playboy, so what, half the MCs of chinese novels are too. His only real dick move was messing with Asasei. Thats what made me not like him, but i dont hate him. Its just that he's being a damn annoying little prick, going borderline obsessive-stalker. Him continuing to bug Kazumi is damn irritating since it's clear that she just doesnt want anything to do with him. I dont even think she hates him, but that she doesnt care about him much at all. He asked for a chance. She doesnt want to give it. In fact, he never had one. Maybe he could have if he didnt fuckover her friend, but now? No.

Kazumi deserves better than some playboy. No, well, if he didnt make a dick move then him being a reformed playboy due to her would be acceptable. But he hurt her friend, so if she ends up somehow liking him later on, i'd really be so very disappointed in her for it. She's a great character, but her falling into that sort of cliche just would be a major fuck-up on the author's part.

I honestly ship her with Lei Lin now that she knows he isn't truly her brother. I'd hop on that bandwagon, if it happened. But her being with that playboy bastard, yeah, that would most likely make me flip a table and throw out my Esdeath body pillow in a fit of absolute rage and frustration at the idiocy of it all.

I hope it doesnt happen, cause i love that thing, and i know my neighbor Ty would snatch it as soon as it's out of my window.

Xian Ni likes this.
  14. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's at times like this I wish I lived in light novel world, then I'd get the power to jump into stories. First thing I'd do is educate Goku a little about killing and how it prevents future tragedy, then I'd kill off Take Asesei.

15. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Lei could stand to at least call his sister, then she wouldn't be worried sick.

16. maxalors99

maxalors99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MC changed the body?

Xian Ni likes this.
  17. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he's wearing a disguise.

18. cheeeeese

cheeeeese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the site? Is the novel dropped?

19. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    did you check the site, or the latest translator notes for the chapter? It hasn't been updated for a month or two, i think, that novel.

20. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss this novel. :x

Wujigege and Xian Ni like this.