Request Blue phoenix: can anyone give a rough summary of book 1

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by devilmaycry1, Jan 2, 2017.

1. devilmaycry1

devilmaycry1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically I haven't read Blue phoenix since around chapter 100 or end of book 1 if you will.

I know this asking a lot but I don't remember much since it has been so long. I have forgotten characters and their names and basically what happened when.

2. gameboy6666

gameboy6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i remember, basic reincarnation start. in main world there is this guy who sealed the 4 legendary beasts phoenix dragon turtle tiger. they are sealed in different objects, one of them makes it to earth and pushes mc to die and makes him reincarnate into main world. there he grows up in a small village, almost barbaric village (just really rural). The mc is with the phonenix spirit and he gives him cultivation method to get the purest qi to use for skills. In first arc mc is cultivaiting and training. He meets these two rich kids on their trip. They are from nearby city's strong clan. basic association. and then when time comes, mc joins them to go to school where things happen.
    don't want to go to far. but this should suffice

devilmaycry1 likes this.
  3. Gvitor

Gvitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted to help you but after I wrote 4 lines of the suary I don't remenber anything else but i did read it till he entered the cave, book two i guess, only that it was some time ago...

4. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy gets hit by a truck to save his best friend caused by an item with a blue phoenix inside. Reincarnates to a rural village in a different world the phoenix gives him a cultivation technique. He meets two rich kids and they become friends then they take him to an academy. In the academy he makes friends and shit goes down after few years.

5. gameboy6666

gameboy6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the phonenix hates the guy that sealed it cause originally the 4 beasts were at the peak of cultivation and ruled main world, and so P wants revenge, mc wants to reach peak of cultivation to find his lost love (it was unrequited but he still at least wants to find her in the soul river or something) (background stuff i forgot last time)
    anyways school arc- mc meets people, there are the 2 rich kids (they might be twins, don't remember) (rich kids' clan is the main one ruling the city r something), this poor common person but he has a smart intelligence network using workers, and at least one other guy whos a normal clan person man something, and one more deng something kid?
    story starts with mc fighting a pompous rich kid who is all full of it, wang something was his name. story progresses with a tournament where mc pisses some other clan. mc also introduces water wheel and insurance concept to the man something clan.
    book one should end with the wang clan and some other (maybe deng) clan rebelling against the r something clan for control of city. -relative spoiler- the pompous wang kid turns out to be crossdresser and becomes friend with mc
    the weng and deng (not even sure about the 2nd rebelling clan) maybe rebelling but mc works with his friends that are in the weng and deng clan to try to end it by having those 2 rebel against the rebellion (so that when the main rulers from the empire come their whole families won't be killed) book 1 ends with them escaping into the dungeons of the divine after all the shit got sort of fixed?

6. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    Very handsome and talented dude goes to an antique shop bought a hairpin which was cursed, Truck-sama silently approaches his best friend and crush for the kill, he saves her, he dies, reincarnates then sees this blue phoenix dude, they combine their spirits, now he looks awesome white-hair, blue-eyes dragonesque. he becomes a popular kid innhis tribe, goes to school since someone discovered his talents he befriends kids w/ backgrounds meets a rival who is a girl but her family made her act like a dude, some of his friends' families rebel in their kingdom but they fail, they're released and exiled now they go out in the world.

7. devilmaycry1

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamn none of this is actually helping I may as well just read it

8. devilmaycry1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for trying especially @gameboy6666 your summary was the best

9. shailesh

shailesh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the romance part ? is it a harem, just like every other martial arts story out there?