Feature Request Undo checked box

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by shubenz, Jan 3, 2017.

1. shubenz

shubenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I would like to request a feature to undo checked box in the main page.

When I visit NU, I use mobile 90% of the time. When I see series chapter I want to read, I checked the box and click the chapter number to go to translator website.

The problem is when the advertisement show up, it shifted the release chapter, so I often clicked the wrong chapter check box. I thought if I unchecked the check box, it would be back to before I checked it, but it's not.

So I ended up with bunch of novel I don't know in reading list. And if the wrongfully checked chapter is for novel that already in my reading list, it will change the chapter number in my status at reading list (means that the bookmark for chapter I have read is already gone).

So can you make if I unchecked the check box, it will undo the action? So if I unchecked novel I didn't read, it will deleted from reading list and if I unchecked novel that already in reading list, it will go back to chapter before it checked...

Thank you very much

2. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am afraid that if we implement undo button, lots of people will accidentally click on it. (There's quite a lot of complain that they accidentally unclicked their novel before, which is why it's no longer possible to unselect a series to remove it from your reading list.)

Instead of undo button, we do have a history log

shubenz and AliceShiki like this.
  3. shubenz

shubenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I never know there's history log in reading list. It's solved my problem of not knowing which chapter I already read if I accidentally click newer chapter.

But I still think it's a good idea if you unchecked, it will go back to chapter before you check, not delete novel from reading list