LCD Monster factory

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Jan 4, 2017.

1. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning: When the Monster Factory reaches level three, the regional ranking chart will be unlocked.

You can continue to expand your factory to surpass other manufacturers and companies on the charts.

When you reach first on the ranking charts, then a special reward awaits you.

At the same time, the level 3 Monster Factory unlocks the prestige system which can be used to purchase disguises uniforms specially designed for monsters. With these disguises, the monsters will automatically blend into society and raise zero questions about their existence.

Apart from you, in everyone else’s eyes they will always be human. Moreover spotless backgrounds and identification will also be provided.
    I'm looking forward for that to happen. Also, the MC seems to want to make the patrons/buisness owners fork out big money.. as they'll buy goods that, soon, will become unable to cope with what he'll put on the markets later.

Anyway, I'm wondering if the MC will have to 'fight' with other people that are like him and if he'll be 'forced' to go to other worlds.. for buisness deals.

2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    it's good?

3. Deleted member 43009

Deleted member 43009 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean ?

4. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel good?

5. AugustusD2nd

AugustusD2nd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me a better description?

6. RandomEnchanter

RandomEnchanter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

it is a decent novel. like most Chinese novels the MC is a wimp until he gains the ability and get money/prestige then he starts acting a bit smug. sure The MC stood up for himself and played a few rounds of fisty-cuffs in a hospital, but it is rather funny.

In short?
    Down on his luck MC gets side tracked though a field because of a traffic jam, drops his phone into a water well/pond thing and gets a phone upgrade that lets him make his manufacturing plant into a Monster run one (think Hulks with boar tusks) MC then uses these Hulks (yes he calls them that) to make machinery and goods to sell to become a 'Monster factory' that produces goods well above the market norm for well below market price (typically)

CDLevit likes this.
  7. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    + there are no op from the start, no side characters that are really over powered. It's about buisness management, skills and money. Even if the MC will become OP I'll read it for the author explanations about that field/domain. Well, that's what I plan to do.

8. AugustusD2nd

AugustusD2nd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ty

9. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ye Qing seeing the images in front of him, evilly laughed. The cork has already been prepared, moreover it already has the Sea Shepherds Conservation Society logo carved on it." - Hahaha, I'm begining to really like that MC, he'll begin to be one of my favorite characters of a chinese writer.

Hm, I'm waiting to see what the MC will build next.

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    “Um sorry, but I didn’t hear you clearly.” The foreman scooped his ear: “Did you just say to mill a pair of seven fan, high speed large curvature propellers?” -hm. Will he also go make ships? Can't he do those propellers by using that machine? I think that he'll use that and he'll also enter a buisness relationship with that company.. from which the girl is by using that

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. So, will be really buy a ship? Maybe he'll diversify his offer and put at use that machine.

12. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen that novel when searching for raws, I'm sure.
    Will check out now :D

13. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm...
    well basically almost like my ranch
    the diffrent will be... the MC like to explore and try to beat every giant in the competition...
    and well no harem no xxx scene... just pure IT, R&D and business competition...

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that this novel is better than my ranch. At least, here, the things are a bit more manageable. I read this novel because it has that buisness element.

15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...that result was predictible. Anyway, the writer used the word 'castrated' too many times.

16. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    The pace is too slow

17. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the business element didnt further explore... just throw iphone and bomb. throw ipad. and bomb again...

even the writer is so slow... 1 ch per day. and sometimes even 3 days wo update...

uhm atm he tried to increase it into 2ch/day. lets hope he can maintain it

Dori likes this.
  18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but there are glimpses and possible explanations about materials and various type of machines and industries. Beside that, to me, it's interesting to see the degree of understanding that the author has towards those things.

19. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'and especially the surrounding light effects after the completion of the assembly.'-what's this about?

20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'The store only sells Emma and Aima’s Star scooters. Normally, if any customer asked, the boss would tell them that Aima’s Star was a subsidiary company of Emma with the same quality and performance excellence.

The word Aima in Aima’s Star sound very close to Emma, especially with an accent, so customers without any understanding or research would generally believe that it to be a genuine Emma.

In reality, it was a knock off by a small time scooter maker.

Of course, scooter tech at the moment had already matured, so a small factory could produce these knock offs cheaply and be able to satisfy the demand.' - this is one of the reasons as for why I continue to read this novel, for explanations as such.