Comments on Profile Post by Aina Seira

1. KingOfMangonia
    KingOfMangonia
    some people just hate certain genres, but i do agree its somewhat annoying
    Oct 20, 2016
    Westeller, Aina Seira and FaeCraivaez like this.
  2. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    I got so mad that this one JP novel got 8 "1 star" despite being only 4 chapters in...
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  3. demonangelzero
    demonangelzero
    The abyss of human folly is unfathomable.
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  4. KingOfMangonia
    KingOfMangonia
    yeah, thats somewhat bad
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  5. Westeller
    Westeller
    With NU's layout, I barely notice the ratings at all, tbh. Unless I'm specifically trying to check them (why would I?) they don't really jump out at me. ... The stars on individual reviews do, but shame on anyone who skims through them looking at stars and not reading any of the details.
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  6. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    I'm so pissed off after I saw that one of the better novels out of the cliche ones got a less than 3 ratings while those trashy harem stories have higher than 3. Gosh, it's so obvious they didn't read the story so why bother giving 1 stars? I can accept it if there's at least a one sentence explanation but there's none.
    Oct 20, 2016
  7. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    @Westeller The sad thing is there are many people who used Series Finder and most of the times they specify the ratings. Aish, I'm really irritated. Sorry for the outburst.
    Oct 20, 2016
  8. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    let it all out! Let the rage consume you >:D
    Oct 20, 2016
    Westeller likes this.
  9. KingOfMangonia
    KingOfMangonia
    honestly the only time i look at ratings, are when they actually explain why
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  10. Westeller
    Westeller
    I didn't think of that, tbh. ... I don't think I have ever even used the series finder, except for academic reasons. E.g. to see how many of each CN, JP and KR novels are on NU. ... Anyway, I think it's fine if the series finder fails to introduce you to some novels. If you like to read, and enjoy a certain kind of novel, then you'll stumble over it eventually.
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  11. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    @Casul Reader LOL! But yeah! Those people with no eyes and brain for novels, BURN!
    Oct 20, 2016
  12. Westeller
    Westeller
    I don't think NU would exactly be crippled if @Tony just did away with Ratings entirely, though. So good luck convincing him to!
    Oct 20, 2016
    Aina Seira likes this.
  13. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    @Westeller I like your second to the last comment. You're a good model for the readers. :-)
    Oct 20, 2016
  14. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    @Casul Reader I just noticed earlier that a novel posted just yesterday already has 13 of 1 star ratings....
    Oct 20, 2016
    SovereignSamiul likes this.
  15. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    Name?
    Oct 20, 2016
  16. Aina Seira
    Aina Seira
    The Peculiars' Tale.
    Oct 20, 2016