Comments on Profile Post by Daruda

1. asriu
    asriu
    hmm the only thing I can think about it is report, essay and some lesson that I really like~
    Oct 30, 2016
  2. Daruda
    Daruda
    I have those 2-3 course that are stupidly hard...like mathematic analysis, so I'm already crying now for when I'm going to give my exams.
    I'm not sure I'll pass them at the first try.
    Oct 30, 2016
    happy likes this.
  3. asriu
    asriu
    for hard course it better on group ~if you alone not motivated enough is that course important?
    Oct 30, 2016
  4. Manic Josei
    Manic Josei
    same here (T_T) let's try our best!
    Oct 30, 2016
    happy and Daruda like this.
  5. Daruda
    Daruda
    It's not like I'm not motivated...but the weekend is sacred, when do I laze around if not now!?

And I hardly do anything when I'm in a group, it's a lot better to work alone and have fun in group.
    Oct 30, 2016
    happy and Manic Josei like this.
  6. asriu
    asriu
    ( ̄Ѽ ヾ ̄)
    Oct 30, 2016
  7. Manic Josei
    Manic Josei
    Haha "Weekend is sacred", indeed. It's the perfect time to laze around! We need rest. But the consequences though~~
    Oct 30, 2016
    Daruda likes this.
  8. asriu
    asriu
    ( ̄Ѽ ヾ ̄) well you can play from saturday till sunday noon as crazy as you want then start to study
    Oct 30, 2016
  9. Daruda
    Daruda
    The thing is that most courses are doable, it's just those really hard ones that squeeze you dry, and forget about trying to get good grades on them...it's a nightmare.

Anyway, let's be friends Manic, we'll make it through this swamp together. We'll get that piece of paper!
    Oct 30, 2016
    happy and Manic Josei like this.
  10. asriu
    asriu
    good luck with paper~
    Oct 30, 2016
  11. Manic Josei
    Manic Josei
    Hahaha let's survive this!!
    Oct 30, 2016
    happy and Daruda like this.
  12. happy
    happy
    Good luck to the two of you! ...I know that feeling all to well. D:
    Oct 30, 2016
    Manic Josei and Daruda like this.
  13. Kerbasi
    Kerbasi
    lol that's how I feel everytime. Holidays/weekends off are for studying >_> I should actually be studying right now...
    Oct 31, 2016
    Manic Josei and Daruda like this.