Comments on Profile Post by Littledragonlady

1. asriu
    asriu
    cuz most not really care~ really are they think most of citizen are retard? did they think we don't know that video which the source of trouble are edited and cat here and there? not to mention this demonstration include that dumb FPI
    Nov 4, 2016
    Littledragonlady likes this.
  2. villain
    villain
    can you describe it more? I don't know very much about it.
    Nov 4, 2016
  3. asriu
    asriu
    ah btw when they starting burn tires in front President Palace it clearly show those demonstration are retard they said it will be peaceful demo now see what happen~
    really don't they realize it only make muslim on Indonesia image become bad? dumb and retard!
    Nov 4, 2016
    Littledragonlady and villain like this.
  4. Littledragonlady
    Littledragonlady
    Looks to me like 1998
    Nov 4, 2016
  5. Littledragonlady
  6. Littledragonlady
    Littledragonlady
    It is a clever manipulation instead @asriu
    Nov 4, 2016
    asriu likes this.
  7. asriu
    asriu
    most know about it cuz Ahok is strong candidate for next Jakarta Governor electio
    @Littledragonlady nah it far from it to be honest IMO police already suspect it will turn bad cuz FPI (Islam Defender Front) is infamous to creating trouble~ their last demonstration event make Police head angry
    Nov 4, 2016
  8. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    If you don't mind can you tell me the exact charge for which he was considered blasphemous??
    Also regarding Indonesian Muslims, I once heard they are very different from those in the West or middle East.... Rather the culture is mix of traditional Muslim and some ancient local practices .... Is it true ??
    Nov 5, 2016
  9. Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    Are you Indonesian, XLN? Because you mentioned 1998.
    Nov 6, 2016
  10. Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    People talk about it. It's just not here. There isn't that much Indonesian here, percentage wise. The scale of the unrest isn't as big to deserve the attention of the world either.
    Nov 6, 2016
  11. Littledragonlady
    Littledragonlady
    Well, it used to be... These last several years, things started to change.

As for blasphemy... Depend... "Choose wisely and don't be fooled by people who used Quran to to fool people" is it blasphemy?
    Problem is, someone cut out the part 'people who used'
    Nov 7, 2016
    Lonelycity likes this.
  12. Littledragonlady
  13. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    No, it's more like using religious texts for political gains... Good luck with your unrest ...
    I hope it doesn't grow any bigger....
    Nov 7, 2016