hmmm why? care to share
    Nov 5, 2016
  3. yuzuki
    yuzuki
    ;-;
    Nov 5, 2016
  4. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    I have nothing to do now, let's talk about aliens.
    Nov 5, 2016
  5. Tenor
    Tenor
    Extraterrestrial life, also called alien life (or, if it is a sentient or relatively complex individual, an "extraterrestrial" or "alien"), is life that does not originate from Earth. These as-yet-hypothetical life forms may range from simple bacteria-like organisms to beings with civilizations far more advanced than humanity.
    Nov 5, 2016
  6. Tenor
    Tenor
    Although many scientists expect extraterrestrial life to exist, there is no unambiguous evidence for its existence so far. The science of extraterrestrial life is known as exobiology.

The science of astrobiology considers life on Earth as well, and in the broader astronomical context.
    Nov 5, 2016
  7. Tenor
    Tenor
    In 2015, "remains of biotic life" were found in 4.1 billion-year-old rocks in Western Australia, when the young Earth was about 400 million years old. According to one of the researchers, "If life arose relatively quickly on Earth, then it could be common in the universe."
    Nov 5, 2016
  8. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    why the alien life have to be more smart? It's because humans only make shit, and we hope to have some HIGH Q.I life in the world?
    Nov 5, 2016
  9. Tenor
    Tenor
    Since the mid-20th century, there has been an ongoing search for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence, from radios used to detect possible extraterrestrial signals, to telescopes used to search for potentially habitable extrasolar planets. It has also played a major role in works of science fiction.
    Nov 5, 2016
  10. Tenor
    Tenor
    Over the years, science fiction works have increased the public's interest in the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Some encourage aggressive methods to try to get in contact with life in outer space, whereas others argue that it might be dangerous to actively call attention to Earth.
    Nov 5, 2016
  11. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    Young master, i like talks with filosofy, like we are smoking weed and talking about aliens. You are much scientific bro
    Nov 5, 2016
  12. Tenor
    Tenor
    Wikipedia is your friend, m8
    Nov 5, 2016
  13. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Do aliens know how to play bullet hell games well...
    Nov 5, 2016
  14. Tenor
    Tenor
    That's a really good question. @alien2509 So, are you good at bullet hell games?
    Nov 5, 2016
  15. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    no, in starwars we can see how they are a shit to shot.
    Nov 5, 2016
  16. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Good point...
    Nov 5, 2016