1. anhrefn
    anhrefn
    when there's nothing to read
    Nov 6, 2016
    Bolsonaro likes this.
  2. Daruda
    Daruda
    A week...then a month.
    But I'd say a lifetime of hard work while being still poor.
    Nov 6, 2016
    Bolsonaro likes this.
  3. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    I finished reading Dungeon Defense vol 3, and right now a lot of things on my reading list seen like a shit. So i have nothing to read. :(
    Nov 6, 2016
  4. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    @Daruda im studying to be a engineer and a entrepreneur in the future, so at last i'm secure to not suck so much in the future. hahaha I pray to my good days reach me fast.
    Nov 6, 2016
  5. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    @anhrefn curti tanto dungeon defense que tudo que penso em ler parece horrível, e os que não parecem tem apenas 1 ou 2 capítulos e odeio ler de poquinho DDD: Então estou sem ter o que ler
    Nov 6, 2016
  6. Daruda
    Daruda
    Here engineers get around 35000€ yearly, around 10000 more than a unskilled worker.
    So never work in Italy. Lol

I study to become an IT engineer, but I don't see anything too bright ahead lol
    Nov 6, 2016
  7. anhrefn
    anhrefn
    @Bolsonaro é por isso que você não deve ter altos padrões
    Nov 6, 2016
    Bolsonaro likes this.
  8. Bolsonaro
    Bolsonaro
    @Daruda even enginners in ferrari? What shit. Anyway i want to start a thing with some friends and win some money out of work. In my country the enginners dont get much too, but unskilled worker get almost any money, soo it's some what a bright future to be a enginner hahaha, and here it's more easy to succeed with a business.
    Nov 6, 2016
  9. Daruda
    Daruda
    That's the average on national basis. But I do know that Ferrari has the design department in Italy and the engineering in more than one country.
    Nov 6, 2016