Comments on Profile Post by seriouslynope

1. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    Train your dogs to throw stones at kids on command. An eye for an I :p
    Nov 28, 2016
    seriouslynope likes this.
  2. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    I really feel like kicking those kind of shitty brats! my neighborhood has the same issue! so when our dogs bark at them, their mommys come knocking saying it's too noisy with our dog! I so wanna stuff those rocks on their mouth! tch!
    Nov 28, 2016
  3. seriouslynope
    seriouslynope
    Nah, I just threatened that I'll cut their fingers off and feed it to my dogs...being in close proximity to two 100+lbs mass of fur coated muscles helped make the point really...
    Nov 28, 2016
    Miyuu likes this.
  4. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    well I once opened the gate when those shitty brats were passing by~ my dog did the job by himself~ just called him back before he'd actually rip a piece off~
    Nov 28, 2016
  5. Carm
    Carm
    Wow, didn't think kids still do that.... give em hell if you need to.
    Nov 28, 2016
  6. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    Keep your dog in it's pen, and close fence
    Nov 28, 2016
  7. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    I srsly hate those kids! now they call me witch instead of throwing rocks at my dog!
    Nov 28, 2016
  8. Carm
    Carm
    It's not his dogs fault those kids are dicks, so why should it get punished?
    Nov 28, 2016
    Miyuu likes this.
  9. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    @Kagamiya that's not a good idea~ I don't like to imprison my dog when he did noting wrong~
    Nov 28, 2016
    Carm likes this.
  10. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    No @Carm it is not to punish the dog but to prevent the brats, and lest the dog get irritated and bite that brats thus giving some more unnecessary problem
    Nov 28, 2016
  11. seriouslynope
    seriouslynope
    I'm usually okay with kids. My nephews and niece likes playing with my dogs and they like them back, those kids who tries to hurt my dogs though...I would've had their parents pay for the vet as well if they did any damage.
    Nov 28, 2016
  12. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    @Miyuu then keep it in homeyard instead
    Nov 28, 2016
  13. Carm
    Carm
    @Kagamiya It's their fault for provoking the dog
    Nov 28, 2016
  14. seriouslynope
    seriouslynope
    @Kagamiya Me and my dogs were jogging and was sitting on the curb to take a breather when that happened. Not my dog's fault.
    Nov 28, 2016
  15. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    @seriulsynope told you, just close your house gate if you have, and let your dogs play in the yard. See
    Nov 28, 2016
  16. Kagamiya
    Kagamiya
    @seriouslynope then you must barred your teeth to those bastards and rebuke them. kids nowadays just doesn't have much sense of respects
    Nov 28, 2016
  17. Carm
    Carm
    @Kagamiya did you not hear what @seriouslynope said, he was walking his dog, how the hell does closing the house gate help?
    Edit: nevermind you saw it
    Nov 28, 2016
  18. seriouslynope
    seriouslynope
    @Kagamiya How about no. Obviously they are in the house and in the yard but they do need exercise so I take them along mine.
    Nov 28, 2016
    Carm likes this.
  19. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Take a paintball gun, and shoot them. That's what I do.
    Nov 28, 2016
    seriouslynope likes this.
  20. seriouslynope
    seriouslynope
    Nah, I'm contented with seeing them wet themselves after coming face to face with what they're trying to mess with.
    Nov 28, 2016
    Bielt and The great metalunicorn like this.