Feb 28, 2021
        Raidou99 likes this.
      2. LAOG
        LAOG
        You gotta appreciate the good things in life
        Feb 28, 2021
    4. ChikoChi
      ChikoChi
      Hello, I wonder if you still have more spoilers for novel/manhwa "I Became the Male Lead's Mother"?
      There's certain part I'd like to know
    5. LAOG
      LAOG
      Just here to appreciate you doing God's work with that avi, once again.
      1. Rakshanu likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        Move over Gamer Girl Bath Water , It is now time of NUF Girl Holy Water.
        :heh
        Jan 7, 2021
        FIEND and ViburnumDraco like this.
      4. ViburnumDraco
        ViburnumDraco
        I'll just have to change it to kicks
        Jan 7, 2021
      5. FIEND
        FIEND
        u called for holy girl bathwater?
        Jan 7, 2021
    6. Rakshanu
      Rakshanu
      It lives!
    7. Rakshanu
      Rakshanu
      Damn, who gave me this old man cane... Hope it was made by a cute girl atleast. (Thanks~)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :cry:
        Dec 28, 2020
      3. Sayne
        Sayne
        Same, same :(
        Dec 28, 2020
      4. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        @Lokum can you turn into cute girl for the duration of this candy cane please? Thank you
        Dec 28, 2020
        Sayne likes this.
    8. Lokum
      Lokum
      I will not be returning any money
      1. Rakshanu likes this.
      3. FIEND
        FIEND
        @Viole1369 u seem like a great cult member. care to join our cult msviole
        Dec 28, 2020
      4. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        But thy cult is sullied by unholy old witches, No maiden found. I shall report thy to the cult masters for breaking the centuries old cult traditions of not even maintaining blissful outer image of your heinous acts.
        Dec 28, 2020
        Lokum likes this.
      5. Lokum
        Lokum
        and so another candy cane found its owner
        Dec 28, 2020
    9. Sayne
      Sayne
      Nice pfp and with some really good plot too
      1. Rakshanu likes this.
      3. ViburnumDraco
        ViburnumDraco
        *Rolls eyes* uhuh
        Dec 25, 2020
      4. Sayne
        Sayne
        yeah idk what's wrong with complimenting someone's innocent pfp
        Dec 25, 2020
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
      5. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        Ah I see, Fellow men of culture.
        Certainly it takes good deal of effort to cultivate and maintain such a staggering size of 'assets'
        Dec 26, 2020
        Sayne likes this.
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      You have a very big signature. Have you tried using spoiler boxes to shorten it and make it more convenient? I would look through it for recommendations, but the wall of text is very frightening.
      1. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        It was smol.. till it got big cuz never ending cycle of reading. I'll fix it up a bit in few days by categorizing it to make it smol
        Dec 25, 2020
    11. Rakshanu
      Rakshanu
      I wish just one day will go by without seeing "tHiS iS a SpOiLeR tHrEaD, nOt DiScUsSiOn OnE" in this forum.... Yes, I know I'm delusional...
      1. Westeller and Isaac20 like this.
      3. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        Going to another sub forum would be required if the spoiler section rules forbade from discussion, but they clearly don't and that thread has been there for like 2 months already, Yet the hoard of people who do not read, tend to suggest that they are the ones in right and not others.
        Dec 18, 2020
        AMissingLinguist and Westeller like this.
      4. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        And that is the irony, they are mad over posts that are "not spoilers" yet don't hesitate themselves making those and then arguing about it. :D
        Dec 18, 2020
        AMissingLinguist and Westeller like this.
      5. Isaac20
        Isaac20
        I'll remember that. (//ω//)
        Dec 18, 2020
    12. FIEND
      FIEND
      u got any villainess recs for me
      1. Negiomi
        Negiomi
        |.o) Villainess recs?
        Dec 7, 2020
      2. Rakshanu
        Rakshanu
        Have you read any stuff before? If so could you share? Or what kind of stories you like?
        Revenge ? Self Healing ? Family based plots? Tragic? Palace shenangians? or simple romantic comedies ones?

:blobowo
        Dec 8, 2020
    13. CDLevit
      CDLevit
      Welcome~
      1. AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. Risus
        Risus
        Welcome to my palace, mortal.
        Jan 24, 2016
      3. erichninja
        erichninja
        Welcome
        Be prepare to lose your sanity
        Jan 24, 2016
  • Signature

Otome/Isekai/Villainess series I folllow- Seduce the Villain's Father | Elskar | IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone | The Justice of Villainous Woman | I Am a Child of This House | Daughter of the Emperor | Under the Oak Tree | The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess | Saving the Villain Who Was Abandoned by the Female Lead | The Princess in the Dumpster | A Stepmother's Märchen | Priscilla's Marriage Request | I Bid You Adieu | When the Villainess Loves | Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister | My Sister Picked Up the Male Lead | The Pet of the Villainess | Ebony | Revenge Wedding | A Villainess for the Tyrant | I Stole the Male Lead's First Night | Virtues of the Villainess | I Want to Be You, Just For A Day | The Story of the Hated Mule | The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady | My Husband Hides His Beauty | The Duchess with an Empty Soul | The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower | Please Throw Me Away | I'll Save This Damn Family! | The Lady's Law of Survival | Remarried Empress | The Evil Lady Will Change | Lady Baby | Daisy: How to Become the Duke's Fiancée | I'm Stanning the Prince | Beatrice | Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess | Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid | Generation's Queen Ling | I Am Troubled That My Fiance Is a Villain | The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass | The Villainess Lives Twice | They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter | I Won't Accept That I Am a Villainess in an Otome Game! | I’m the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! | I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! | The Banished Villainess! Living the Leisurely Life of a Nun Making Revolutionary Church Food | The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs | I was Told to Relinquish My Fiance to My Little Sister, and the Greatest Dragon Took a Liking to Me and Unbelievably Took Over the Country | The 31st Consort | Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess | The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin | Yandere Otome Game | May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing? | Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! | Angelic | Portrait of Queen Berta | My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! + Desperate Situation! On the Verge of Doom + Girls Patch + Anthology | A Kind Goblins Bird | Beware of the Villainess | Cheating Men must die | Cheerful Countess Sisters | Empress of Another World | I Became the Villains Mother | I don't want to be Empress! | I gave birth to a Murderer's Child | I've become the Villainous emperor of a Novel | Im a Villainous daughter so, I'm going to keep the Last Boss | Like Wind on a Dry Branch | Princess Wars | Shadow Queen | The Revenge of Dukes Daughter Theresia | The Tyrant Husband has changed | The Tyrant's First Love | The Villain Demands I love him | Why are you doing this Duke? | The Villainess Slow Prison Life began with her broken engagement | I Became the Male Lead’s Step Mother | Aidin | Happy Ending for Time Limited Villainess | I became the Ugly Lady | Why Don't You Lift up That Skirt and Show Me Yours, Sister? | Lucia | The Lady and the Beast | Koushaku Reikou no Tashinami | Am I the Daughter? | A vengeful white cat lounges around on the dragon king's lap | I just want to be a useless duke's daughter | Recording Hall | The younger male lead fell for me before the destruction | A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady | The Evil Lady's Hero | The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion | When I Woke Up, Twenty Years Passed!: The Villainous Daughter’s Afterlife | The Seamstress Girl

Dropped Dumpster Fire - The Abandoned Empress | Lady to Queen | Actually I was the real one | Everything was a mistake | The Making of a Princess | Archmage's Daughter