Comments on Profile Post by ABMAINA

1. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    I wouldn't put it on my status if I don't go around flaunting it~ Hehe.
    Dec 15, 2016
    AMissingLinguist and ABMAINA like this.
  2. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Have you tried Fang Xiang's other works?

I love five way heaven but I wished it had faster updates
    Dec 15, 2016
  3. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    I haven't, I don't want to ruin his image as someone who writes wonderful stories just yet. That and there isn't that many chapters (updates not entirely consistent) which scares me.
    Dec 15, 2016
  4. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    lol, well the thing that originally pulled me to the series was the fact that it's a WoC sequel. I haven't finished WoC yet I'm reading its sequel...

I live my life on the edge.
    Dec 15, 2016
  5. Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    should I read WoC? ah but I don't like ugly mcs

forget forget
    Dec 15, 2016
  6. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Is it a proper sequel? Is it any good compared to WoC? I trust your judgment!
    Dec 15, 2016
  7. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    @Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper You will forget he's ugly since it ain't no manga/manhua. It's not like him being ugly is the full driving force of the story~
    Dec 15, 2016
    AMissingLinguist and ABMAINA like this.
  8. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Dec 15, 2016
    AMissingLinguist and jkmessah like this.
  9. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    @jkmessah well it's way into the future (like DD and DD2) from where I last read there's not been any significant mentions of any previous characters from WoC just little Easter eggs sprinkled here and there

:3
    Dec 15, 2016
  10. Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    Isn't he just expressionless? I like expressionless mcs, but a guy said he was "cured" and lost his hair. Pei! Not for me
    Dec 15, 2016
  11. hayyan
    hayyan
    Zuo Mo's Black Jade, Golden like skin is heavenly. And one of a kind.
    Dec 15, 2016
  12. ABMAINA
    Dec 15, 2016
  13. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    @Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper well... it did grow back... it IS hair ya'know... Is there a reason you want a very good looking MC?

@ABMAINA I see. Well, that means I can wait until WoC is done then. I mean we are like what, a year away?
    Dec 15, 2016
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    I'm a bit chuuni, image is important to me
    Dec 15, 2016
  15. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    I just noticed we've got a little over a year left till no more WoC.......
    Dec 15, 2016
  16. hayyan
    hayyan
    And also, a few more months of ISSTH...I still haven't find any more novels like them...
    Dec 15, 2016
  17. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    @ABMAINA It's suddenly depressing when you look at it THAT way. So far, the only other novel that I love *almost* as much as WoC would be GoR/GoA. That one, should still go one for a bit. My solace!
    Dec 15, 2016
  18. Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    @jkmessah No need to be good looking, "normal" is good. I was going to read but I saw the spoiler. I thought he had a "zombie" face, but I discovered he was just expressionless, so I got interested, but he was cured and lost his hair, it killed my mood
    Dec 15, 2016
  19. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    @jkmessah I have yet to read any sci-fi novels yet (apart from swallowed star)
    Dec 15, 2016
  20. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    @ABMAINA Then maybe give it a shot? I suppose it could be a hit or miss. But how can I hate a novel that has League references! DEMACIA! The plot is convoluted enough to be interesting and simple enough to be relatable imho~

@Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper I guess bald people ain't your cup of tea!
    Dec 15, 2016
  21. hayyan
    hayyan
    ? ZM is bald?
    Dec 15, 2016
  22. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    @hayyan Well, he went bald for a bit. But I barely remember because they never focused on his appearance too much! I think it's when they were still at the Little Moon Jie.
    Dec 15, 2016
  23. hayyan
    hayyan
    Right? I don't remember much of his appearance as well in front of radiance of Jingshi!
    Gonna @die4jingshi!
    Dec 15, 2016
    ABMAINA likes this.
  24. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    @hayyan when he first went broke through and shed his zombie face and got like new skin and stuff

@jkmessah lol I'll put it on hold for now, I've yet to start on other novels I've put in the back burner

( Sorry @Jaded I will get round to reading Grandamaster Strategist
    one of these days. >_< )
    Dec 15, 2016
  25. jkmessah
    jkmessah
    Gosh dang, that is one amazing username...
    @ABMAINA Go read Grandmaster Strategist! hahaha Good stuff! @Tannhauser is a good translator too!
    Dec 15, 2016
  26. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    @hayyan that quote epi put on the welcoming post still gets me everytime
    Dec 15, 2016
  27. Vrolazar Anthrax Doomwhisper
    I think I'll give it a try... I have read Invisible Dragon after all
    Dec 15, 2016
  28. hayyan
    hayyan
    Mm.