Money:
$16,950
Reading List:
Link
Home Page:
Lord

ArgosYesu

Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others, Male, from Some Lands

HJC, DD2, TSW, ISSTH, ZX, DD2.5, ROTTWRTW, DL, HTK, WoC, DTW, HK, BASGS, CP, MW, SA, NR, RWC, TOTRL, IHASFTLOD, SVS, GSSS, SLODB. Jun 30, 2018

ArgosYesu was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 2:31 AM
    1. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD2, TSW, ISSTH, ZX, DD2.5, ROTTWRTW, DL, HTK, WoC, The Great Conqueror (Dominating The World).
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vicious
        Vicious
        Machine translations.

Chinese is very difficult to learn, especially if you're self studying~
        Apr 22, 2017
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        English is just learning an alphabet and then learning the words you can make from that alphabet. Chinese is memorizing thousands, tens of thousands of individual characters with their own meaning and combinations.

My memory just really sucks.
        Apr 22, 2017
      4. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        Well, Chinese does have radicals, so if you remember those, you can generally understand what's happening, albeit you won't know the exact definition...
        Apr 22, 2017
    2. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD2, TSW, ISSTH, Zhanxian, DD2.5, ROTTWRTW, DL, HTK, and World of Cultivation.
      1. CDLevit likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        It does become a summary-like thing. But for wars, I don't mind this. He had 3-5 battles going on, and the length would have taken a few months of fighting. Summarizing in the end is also common, but meh.

I kinda wish he gave a summary/epilogue for what happened afterward. Just an ending that left us wondering doesn't help much... it dragged down my view of the story...
        Apr 13, 2017
        Chiaroscuro likes this.
      4. Chiaroscuro
        Chiaroscuro
        Oooh is that so...welp i'll see it to the end regardless. Hmm maybe the author will hint it in five way heaven?? since it's the world after zuo mo's lol
        Apr 13, 2017
      5. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        I know Wei Sheng was hinted at, but not by much. I haven't actually read much of Five Way Heaven since the updates were slow when I was reading it. I'll probably read Undefeated God of War and the card story first...
        Apr 13, 2017
    3. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD 2, TSW, ISSTH, Zhanxian, DD 2.5, ROTTWRTW, Doomsday Lord, and Hail The King.
      2. PKitty
        PKitty
        Haha thanks for the alert!
        Apr 8, 2017
      3. Anon Ymous
        Anon Ymous
        massive? 10,20,or ovaaa 9000
        Apr 8, 2017
      4. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        30-40.
        Apr 8, 2017
    4. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD 2, TSW, ISSTH, Zhanxian, DD 2.5, ROTTWRTW, and Doomsday Lord.
    5. Nazgand
      Nazgand
      I like your avatar. I read Akumetsu at least 11 times.
      1. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Yea, it's nice to reread every once in a while. Perfect mix of lessons, comedy, violence, and death. Plus a likable MC.
        Jan 14, 2017
        Nazgand likes this.
      2. Nazgand
        Nazgand
        I have a theory that Shou might have merged his mind with Nagasawa's at the end. It took me a few rereads before I realized the possibility. It's definitely what I would have done in his place.
        Jan 14, 2017
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Nah. Only the body was recycled I think. The ending was a clean break with Shou's death. If anything, there may be one more Shou in the world, just traveling for fun. I would like a sequel where an Old Shou pops up and recreates the facility.
        Jan 14, 2017
    6. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD 2, TSW, ISSTH, Zhanxian, DD 2.5, and ROTTWRTW.
    7. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD2, TSW, ISSTH, Zhanxian, and ROTTWRTW.
      1. Vindis
        Vindis
        It's a double post.
        Dec 30, 2016
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        I added another story to the second one.
        Dec 30, 2016
    8. Deleted member 41274
      Deleted member 41274
      Hey ummm, how about yaoi option Huang Shaotian x Steamed Bun Invasion? XD
      1. Notaborax likes this.
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Lmfao, you actually added it. *checks off the option*
        Dec 7, 2016
        Deleted member 41274 likes this.
      3. Deleted member 41274
        Dec 7, 2016
    9. CDLevit
      CDLevit
      Tit-tit? ... or what are those *sfx* sounds in english?
      2. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        You're driving a car and.. you see someone who blocks you and you'll you use that button to alert him; what's the sound of that ..?
        Nov 29, 2016
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        You mean when you *honk* at him with the car *horn*?
        Nov 29, 2016
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Yeah, that one! Thanks!
        Nov 29, 2016
    10. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: HJC, DD2, TSW, ISSTH, and Zhanxian.
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Nov 9, 2016
      3. Icha
        Icha
        Lmao i thought you will write it down on the novel's page review on NU.... as you are part of radiant's team XD...
        I felt some trait that on the same level as in CD for LXY but it was just my thought...
        Nov 9, 2016
      4. Icha
        Icha
        I wish i could read chinese...
        And well thanks for LDK cz i haven't read it...
        Nov 9, 2016
    11. The great metalunicorn
      The great metalunicorn
      Ive never seen you before, so it's lovely to meet you @ArgosYesu :)
      1. Matsurika likes this.
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Yo~~ I'm not that new O.O

Maybe we frequent different areas of forum~~~
        Oct 28, 2016
      3. The great metalunicorn
        The great metalunicorn
        I wasn't saying you were, just saying it was a shame we haven't met before :)
        Oct 28, 2016
    12. checkman123
      checkman123
      1. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Lol. It's a popular plot idea. NPCs acting without the restriction of the game they're in. I just did it large scale and made it so the game was actually designed that way, while most stories focus on a few individual NPCs that randomly break the rules.
        Oct 25, 2016
        checkman123 likes this.
    13. Cupcake Ninja
      Cupcake Ninja
      AnonYmous?!
      1. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        No. Did he change his profile pic to mine again??? I changed my profile pic once cause he had the same... if he copied it once more...
        Oct 24, 2016
      2. Cupcake Ninja
        Cupcake Ninja
        oh, i dont know if he did. its just that i thought you looked like him. also, i did see you two get into a small spat because of that, i saw a argument you two had when reading the comments of a novel. hehe. i dont know, though, sometimes i feel you two are just trolling us, that one of you two is just a clone...it would explain so much....
        Oct 24, 2016
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Eff all that. Argos is epic and awesome. I've built a name out of this account for years. No reason to randomly make some new account as a troll. Down with the False One!!
        Oct 24, 2016
        Cupcake Ninja likes this.
    14. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: Heavenly Jewel Change, Douluo Dalu 2, Tempest of the Stellar War, and I Shall Seal the Heavens.
      2. Risus
        Risus
        *shrugs* I just see it as things have to end, people you know won't be around you forever, many are left forgotten, etc
        Oct 22, 2016
      3. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        You'll see what I mean soon. Like, in a few hundred chapters.
        Oct 22, 2016
      4. Deleted member 37987
        Deleted member 37987
        Damn, but that guy couldn't even be forgotten, he's always been with Meng Hao in that mask! This is horrible torture. Can you even imagine his life?
        Oct 22, 2016
    15. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: Heavenly Jewel Change, Douluo Dalu 2 and Tempest of the Stellar War.
      1. SoloFlame
        SoloFlame
        Was it MTL or did you read it directly from the source? Because if it's the second one, damn I'm envious of you...
        Oct 3, 2016
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        Nah, I can't read raws. Purely MTL.
        Oct 3, 2016
    16. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of: Douluo Dalu 2 and Tempest of the Stellar War.
    17. ArgosYesu
      ArgosYesu
      Currently finished fully reading raws of:
    18. Ogami-kun
      Ogami-kun
      What if you have an immense hatred for that person and it is impossible to reconcile?
      1. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        For what? My signature about killing? You really shouldn't have made such an enemy in the first place...
        Sep 19, 2016
    19. Araska Mada
      Araska Mada
      Dear Lord ArgosYesu, I am translator of Conquer God, Asura and 1000 beauties, I asked for your forgiveness...
      *kowtow to the great lord
      Please don't put what Celebration talk in heart, a great man not suppose to fight with woman.. nor take heart to their mistake...
      I really mean it, i am sorry
      2. ArgosYesu
        ArgosYesu
        I nearly forgot about that O.o
        Aug 13, 2016
        Araska Mada likes this.
      3. Araska Mada
        Araska Mada
        Well, that is a great lord for you.... Thanks ^_^ it really mean much for me... being forgiven.... So next time you need me as your minion, please call.. I will be at the front of war for you :)
        Thank you...
        Aug 13, 2016
      4. Araska Mada
        Araska Mada
        Btw, I like NPC.. it is a good story and well writen, waiting for your next story ^_^
        Aug 13, 2016
        ArgosYesu likes this.
    20. checkman123
      checkman123
      Argo! you are here! I haven't seen you at all in RRL!
      2. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        Jul 4, 2016
      3. checkman123
        checkman123
        OHHH I DO KNOW YOU HELLO DIA!
        Jul 4, 2016
      4. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        Yup
        Jul 4, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/928
    Lord

Signature

~~It goes like this~~

Universe - Contains galaxies and is simply known as reality. Our universe began with a really Big Bang.

Multiverse - A 'bubble' of possible universes or paraverses. Anything that can happen with any possibility would have its own set of paraverses reflecting such. Time travel paradoxes... burst the bubble. I'd assume fictional media and all the fanfiction of it would count as its own ragged and broken multiverse.

Megaverse - Collection of multiverses connected or linked through dimensions. Cannot be 'popped'. World-hoppers can travel the megaverse, probably...

Omniverse - Encompasses all megaverses and everything and anything. Omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. If the Creator were a thing, it would be the Omniverse. One-Above-All and The Presence would also count.