Comments on Profile Post by Vali Lucifer

1. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    drop them
    Dec 31, 2016
  2. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    My friend , i am not looking for complex story or something unique . I just like the character interactions and how everyone goes "WOAH" when the MC fights xD . Im very simple
    Dec 31, 2016
  3. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    Ahh i also started Douluo Dalu , its very good
    Dec 31, 2016
  4. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    in that case yeah they are suitable to read while waitng for update or taking a d*mp,
    keep reading douluo dalu, good novels are rare
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  5. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    Almost everything i come across is good in my eyes . Well everything but Yaoi , Shoujo , NTR , Gender Bender ... everything else is fine
    Dec 31, 2016
  6. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    i think you shouldn't comment too much in the forum.
    we have all of them in here
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  7. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    xD fair enough , but i think people here are cool and nice
    Dec 31, 2016
  8. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    they are if you don't count your previous comment
    check my reading list for novels
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  9. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    Nice list . I have read a few there but i like my novels to have romance in there or harem too . I saw that you read Martial God Asura . I am at the point where he just created his hidden identity Asura, will this be for very long time like hundreds of chapters or something for a few chapters ?
    Dec 31, 2016
  10. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    which n° chapter are you at?
    Dec 31, 2016
  11. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    243 or something like i dont remember , i last read it 3 months ago . I was thinkiing of dropping it because of the hidden identity . I remember the he wore a cowl and then beat some disciples at the hunting grounds for some plants and when they asked him who he is , he was like "Im Asura remember it" . And then i stalled it cuz this hidden identity rly turned me off
    Dec 31, 2016
  12. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    ah that part, only a few chapters 10-20 or so, maybe less
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  13. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    Nice then i will return to it as my main read again . I hope he does this very rarely . Or at least everyone finds out that who he is .
    I checked your list again , why do you start novel who have less than 100 chapters translated ? I wait for a novel to have more that 100 chapters before starting it :D
    Dec 31, 2016
  14. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    they are newly translated, novels with 500 or more chapters aren't necessarly good that's why i don't read them, some are good but i am waiting for binge read
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  15. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    What are your thoughts on Otherworldly Evil Monarch ? Im only at chapter 13 there and Im considering dropping it because its too slow . Any good points later on the novel ?
    Dec 31, 2016
  16. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    http://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/fengling-tianxia/
    all of his novels are good, full of humors,
    the MC use brains more and less muscle, their power up are slow but the characters interactions are interesting,
    unlike ATG and PMG story only focus on insult to mc, power up and bashing
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  17. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    I was thinking of starting Realms In The Firmament and Transcending the Nine Heavens because they were recommended to me but Im afraid that i will be hooked on them too much and they only have 200 chapters and i dont like to wait . But i will def. read them .
    Dec 31, 2016
  18. Vali Lucifer
    Vali Lucifer
    I was thinking of starting I shall Seal the Heavans . I was keeping my eye on it for a very long time but the MC is a loner and the romance is very late thats why i have not started it yet ....
    Dec 31, 2016
  19. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    can't tell you which one to choose, because if you read the 3 at same time you will find many similarities at the beginning.
    i read the 3 at the same time so i can't help you to decide, better ask in spoiler forum
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.
  20. Anon Ymous
    Anon Ymous
    ISSTH is slow start to, not yet finished; as for romance, yeah but slow too
    Dec 31, 2016
    Vali Lucifer likes this.