Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...Good luck!
    Jan 1, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. NirvanaFlame
    NirvanaFlame
    These type of women are absolutely disgusting and deserve to be unhappy.
    Jan 2, 2017
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I see him almost everyday, he does not want to stay at home it seems...
    Jan 2, 2017
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    @NirvanaFlame, what.. are you expecting her to be 'tied' to him all his life? If the 'spark' disappeared then, I think that it's perfectly normal to fill for a divorce.
    Jan 2, 2017
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Haha, I don't think it has anything to do with sparks, she said it herself, she wants someone more wealthy.
    Why marry someone who isnt up to your standards, use as much money as you can and then ask for a divorce?
    Thats why I said I must get an iron clad prenup. I dont expect someone to love me forever, humans are too fickle but I wont get taken advantage of
    Jan 2, 2017
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...well, doing that can hurt your future relationship.

It's the same thing as for why some people enjoy one night stands, are ok with swinging, open marriage and so on.
    Jan 2, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I said prenup not a fake contract marriage. The world has changed, I think we have to adapt. Prenups have become a necessity
    Jan 2, 2017
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...In my country the prenunpt contract.. doesn't exist. We have only the possibility to choose between three types of matrimonial regimes. All three have in common the fact that you won't be able to separate patrimonies; you won't be able to say (fully)- this is mine, this is yours. Something like that.
    Jan 2, 2017
  9. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    What happens in a divorce? Especially in the case of a housewife with kids, where the husband wants a younger wife.
    Jan 2, 2017
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    That matrimonial regime is appliable and that shows how their wealth (common wealth) will be shared. I can't really explain as I've forgot most of that stuff, but, the parent will have to contribute to the care of the kids and to support them. Also, in some cases, he/she'll have to take care of the wife. Also, the parent at wich remain the kids will be preffered when the house will be given to one of them. And so on.
    Jan 2, 2017
  11. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Personally to me, a prenup is just that but simpler.
    Alimony can be messy,.
    I wish palimony was a common law
    Jan 2, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.