Comments on Profile Post by Mikey

1. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Much edge. Much uniqueness.
    Jan 1, 2017
  2. CloudySkySadMoon
    CloudySkySadMoon
    Aiyah! Is the Salt detector buzzing? JK
    Enjoy the illusion, make life happier ( :P )
    Jan 1, 2017
    Mikey and ABMAINA like this.
  3. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    Something is new dear, you need to change '2016' into '2017' when you write the date.
    Jan 1, 2017
    Raizhee likes this.
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    That can be seen as a way for people to think that there's a new begining.
    Jan 1, 2017
  5. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    there will never be a new beginning, but there will always be a new step to make.
    Jan 1, 2017
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    @Azure blade - why do you say that?
    Jan 1, 2017
  7. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    I believe you had already begin the journey called life, we just need to make the steps till the end.
    Jan 1, 2017
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    But, can't you see a step as being another begining? Anyway, I like what you've said.
    Jan 1, 2017
  9. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    You liking it means you had understood it's meaning, I congratulate you for not stopping to make a step.
    Jan 1, 2017
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    In a way, I've already knew what you've said. But, I tend to change perspectives. From what perspective have you've said that - belief? How do you 'cope' with that belief?
    Jan 1, 2017
  11. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    It's my way of life, and my guide for courage.
    Jan 1, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Do you need a guide for courage?
    Jan 1, 2017
  13. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    yes, or else I'll lose my way and be scared to take another step
    Jan 1, 2017
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    How does that work to you? can you give me an example? Is that Like.. you won't do something because you'll take into consideration that, if you'll do that, you won't be able to change it? Or, do you say that it's your guide to courage as.. that'll mean that you won't be able to run from it and it's better to fight, than to give up?
    Jan 1, 2017
  15. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    I see that you are starting to find who you really are, So I must answer as,

Think of the word guide as light. Here's an example, in life you will experience some rocky roads throughout your journey you may be tripped and wounded, you may recover or not recover,
    Jan 1, 2017
  16. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    in the end it's all your fault as to why you got tripped, can you blame someone to your own carelessness? of course not. Accept it, that is you. In the Journey you had to make a choice sometimes there will be 2 roads ahead, right and left which one you would choose will give you a whole new road to take,
    Jan 1, 2017
  17. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    in the end you need to take a step forward to make your choice, you can't make stand in front of the 2 roads forever. What if you chose the rocky road than the smooth one? will you lose hope or will you take it as a way to forge yourself? you can't start all over again. You must take another step to find out what's waiting for you.
    Jan 1, 2017
  18. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...Why can't you choose not to choose? Why do you have to choose? Do you want to say that you're responsible for your choices? Of course, but, there can be cases where you aren't fully responsible, like.. when someone lies to you - I'm no God.. and so I can't know from the start what's what. Or.. do you want to say that you're accepting the step and wait for what's to come?
    Jan 1, 2017
  19. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I find interesting what you've said, but, why do you should be responsible for whatever happens to you?

Anywya, I think that I've got too much into the words meaning and forgot about the general idea. Thank you.
    Jan 1, 2017
  20. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    hmm.. I see your point. It's not actually a responsibility to make your choice, If I had to say it, it's a 'Privilege'. You don't know what's up ahead the road you're going to step into, that's why you're scared, you can't take another step. But, think about it, a may collapse when time comes, what if you had the courage to step in it but it's already gone. Are you going to lose hope?
    Jan 1, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  21. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    worry not there's many roads that will come available for you.
    A journey is called a journey because you are travelling, if you stop take it as break, it's not the end yet, no one blames you there are times that we get tired and want to rest. It's not wait and see, it's come and see.
    Jan 1, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  22. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Okay, let's talk on private.
    Jan 1, 2017
    Azure Blaze likes this.