Comments on Profile Post by Biasedjudge

1. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    Oh my, such splendid and kind words are truly wasted upon this oneself.

Nevertheless this one is honor and hope to be able to match such expectations that thou have upon this one
    *bows elegantly*
    Jan 4, 2017
  2. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    *disrupts bow* Being from the Western culture, a bow is something the inferior one would do. I truly appreciate your gesture and its meaning but i would like to think this rapport will be on equal standing.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Wish Gamma likes this.
  3. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    Certainly, it would be lovely to be able to spend time with such gentleman

Thou this one's attitude might be lacking, but this one also wish to broaden this oneself knowledge and circle of friends

Wishes to the heavens, May that this relationship would be blessed <3
    Jan 4, 2017
  4. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    Please miss( I assumed you were one, if im wrong i meant no disrespect) . Your selling yourself too short.

As an atheist i do not pray to heavens, i pray that your mind will be acceptable of different cultures and ideas, as will I.
    I am delighted to hear of your interest in broadening your horizon, so i hope i can be of assistance.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Wish Gamma likes this.
  5. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    Do you know why men always walk to the left of women?
    Jan 4, 2017
  6. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    Is that so...
    Then please excuse this one careless remarks concerning the difference of our culture and faith..

And this one shall gladly called upon your assistance if such situations arise *smile*
    Jan 4, 2017
  7. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    This one does not know the answer to the question...
    Jan 4, 2017
  8. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    forgot to answer my own question...
    Chivalry in its early stages was mostly reliant upon the sword and as it is sheathed on the left side men walk on the left side to avoid injuring the women when drawing the blade. Also to be able to get into a proper stance which hides the body of the women behind the menĀ“s body.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Wish Gamma likes this.
  9. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    That was not a remark of your carelessness. It was an expression of goodwill. My prayer of a sound mind was the closest i could come to a prayer without infringing my own ideology.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Wish Gamma likes this.
  10. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    Such facts about knight, have always intrigued this one thirst for knowledge

Thou, such question may be by accident, but nonetheless it was this one favorite topic

Thank you for sharing such facts
    Jan 4, 2017
    Lunatic Eyes and Biasedjudge like this.
  11. Biasedjudge
    Biasedjudge
    it seems you ceased to exist miss gamma
    Feb 19, 2017
  12. Wish Gamma
    Wish Gamma
    Though it have been a long time pass, I'm assuring such gentleman as yourself, that I'm still exists
    Apr 11, 2017