Comments on Profile Post by Eutune

1. akki
    akki
    I have a fairy in me? :O
    Jan 10, 2017
    Eutune likes this.
  2. Eutune
    Eutune
    Everyone has one! Just believe in yourself, in your heart and be freeeee!!
    Like me~ Like us~ lalala~
    Jan 10, 2017
  3. Clozdark
    Clozdark
    I am your yandere fairy
    Jan 10, 2017
    Eutune likes this.
  4. Eutune
    Eutune
    Pretty fairy~ a little lewd, *giggles* but we are all mischievous after all~ we are free~ lalala~ *flying around this newly found fairy*
    Jan 10, 2017
    Clozdark likes this.
  5. R0
    R0
    My wings were mercilessly taken.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Eutune likes this.
  6. JustaReader
    JustaReader
    ...:what
    Jan 10, 2017
  7. Eutune
    Eutune
    *giggles* do not worry, warrior, the Fairy Queen is benevolent, if you please her you can have anything you want back, be brave and believe in yourself! *giggles* I will give you some fairy dust to relieve some of your pain~ *sprinkling some fairy dust* ^-^
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. R0
    R0
    Fairy Queen hates me
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. Eutune
    Eutune
    @R0ro how could that be true~ the Fairy Queen is magnanimous and the most beautiful fairy in the world, Everyone that sees her will fell in love with her, how could she even hate~ she is like the mother of us all~ *giggles* Are you trying perhaps to attract her attention by behaving like a child, great warrior? *giggles*
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. R0
    R0
    Lemme tell you a little bit history between me and her. I, the swordsman that had reached the apex, fought against an enemy that is capable of destroying the world. As both of us fighting, I had incidentally wiped out the entire race of fairies leaving a few survived after I won.
    Jan 10, 2017
  11. Eutune
    Eutune
    Fufufu~ our rate of reproduction is really fast, didn't you know that? *giggles* we fairy don't hold grudges because we are mischievous creatures ourselves^-^ Great warrior just need to offer a proof of your sincerity to the Fairy Queen and you will be able to fly again *giggles*
    Jan 10, 2017
  12. R0
    R0
    I see, thanks!
    Jan 10, 2017
    Eutune likes this.