Comments on Profile Post by wafflebeauty

1. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    You should buy soon, typing with that kind of keyboard will cause some stress. Especially when you talk fast.
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  2. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    omg yes the stress tho
    Jan 14, 2017
  3. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    The sooner the better. *Smile*
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Better for you to buy another one, if you have money! Still, you can go with the current one at a service and see if there's something that you can do!
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  5. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    i'm currently saving money,, even to type this comment i need to copy paste every "a,n,b" orz even this short comment takes effort, the pain ToT. i will buy it soon hopefully
    Jan 14, 2017
  6. Azure Blaze
    Azure Blaze
    Use your phone.
    Jan 14, 2017
  7. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    You can also go borrow one from someone who doesn't need it until you'll be able to. You can also buy a second hand one. You can also use the 'chat' option - if you have a microphone and a chat programme, like Discord. There are other possibilities, but... you know better your circumstances.
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  8. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    i'm using my phone too, i saved the draft in email and copied it for long sentences coz i'm too lazy to type directly at my phone @Azure Blaze no but seriously i did it and it was pretty much used up the same time as my browser sucks
    Jan 14, 2017
  9. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    i did that @CDLevit i ended up borrowing for long time, it feels bad. i think i might as well a new one as i will use it for long time,, hey idk that, sounds interesting. thanks >.<
    Jan 14, 2017
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Yes, it is. https://discordapp.com - go to @AicilaXI 's profile, he has somewhere (signature ?) a link towards the Unofficial NUF's channel.

Also, you can use something like a 'virtual' keybord where you'll choose the letters by using your cursour (mouse).

I think that you can find a cheap keyboard to a second hand electronics store or.. you can buy one from your acquintances.
    Jan 14, 2017
  11. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @CDLevit i tried the virtual keyboard too, it was tiring as my laptop don't have a touchscreen,,

I might try buying from acquaintance, i just need to find one :v

And thanks for the links~
    Jan 14, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...it's easy, just call a friend and ask him/her if he/she has an unused keybord to sell. Or, even better, ask the person from whom you've borrowed it if he/she wants to sell it. Or, go to a general electronics store and ask the seller about that. Good luck!
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.