Comments on Profile Post by jossy48

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    Why?
    Jan 25, 2017
  2. jossy48
    jossy48
    Because i miss the debates, learning and thinking, exchange of knowledge, resources, different people you meet, and i found it a safe haven.
    Jan 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  3. Ophious
    Ophious
    safe haven? how so?
    Jan 25, 2017
  4. jossy48
    jossy48
    Well true, maybe during middle school it wasn't a safehaven, but as the years went by for me it became it. Because school is the foundation of growth within peers, with adult support, and you get to explore. I had that. Plus right now, i feel like i need it considering i feel like that mentoring and educational piece aspect is what i need
    Jan 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  5. Ophious
    Ophious
    ......is that so..... for me school isn't really that safe considering how a lot of those in grade 11 and 12 are stupid and think taking drugs, smoking and burning down the school is ok.
    Jan 25, 2017
  6. Ophious
    Ophious
    I mean the first two....... they still don't get an excuse but for the last one, 4 people have tried it so far since 2 years ago.... yet when the police came and they were expelled from school they complained how it is unfair and how they didn't know anything....
    Jan 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  7. jossy48
    jossy48
    @Ophious well everyone has their safehaven, and sometimes it isn't school, or sometimes it is just a classroom. I mean do you still like school and just not feel safe?
    Jan 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  8. Ophious
    Ophious
    School is fun
    I made great friends who I trust
    I just can't handle the grade 11's and 12's
    some of them yes are amazing people
    it's just I can't get used to those people that don't think things through.... it's stressful you know! seeing them try to do a back flip while jumping off the stares
    you warn them that it's a bad idea but they don't listen!
    Jan 25, 2017
  9. jossy48
    jossy48
    Yea, the silly class clowns who enjoy trouble. But at least you care enough to warm them and get stress just by knowing they might get hurt, that is a good thing. So all you can do is warn them, but if they don't listen and get hurt you should just help them if you can after they get hurt, I think. So wait are you in school or..? What grade if you are?
    Jan 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  10. Ophious
    Ophious
    I'm in grade 10
    about to start my second semester
    I want to help
    I do
    but they are idiots
    So I don't help them
    they need to know the consequences of their actions or else they will do it again.
    Though either way, I found out they do whatever they want still even after knowing what the consequences are...... and they still think they are in the right....
    Jan 25, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  11. jojo_48
    jojo_48
    .........why are all the other high schools I hear of so strange...... Well, maybe not strange, but definitely different somehow????
    Jan 26, 2017
    Ophious likes this.
  12. jossy48
    jossy48
    @jojo_48 Do you live in a small town? Or in a small country? What @Ophious described is a story of adolescents without "community environment." Community Environment as in a community foundation of responsibility and safety for all. Of course i can be mistaken lol.. He describes how it isn't a safe haven for him, while i had all of that chaos and still love it lol
    Jan 26, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  13. jojo_48
    jojo_48
    I live in California~
    There is some "chaos" in my school, but it's never felt unsafe.... I don't know how to describe it, but I've never really felt uncomfortable? Ugh.... I'm not properly explaining the feeling I get.....
    Jan 26, 2017
    Ophious likes this.
  14. Ophious
    Ophious
    Well I consider everything outside my house not a safe place
    sometimes I also don't find myself a safe place
    but that's mostly because of the things from Halloween hanging around in the closet spook me out....
    Jan 26, 2017
  15. jossy48
    jossy48
    @jojo_48 ooh Cali!! I live in MA. Maybe it is chaos of just goofing off instead of deadly chaos? But it is good if you feel less threaten. I feel that way even though, even though i am surrounded by both types of chaos. So @Ophious is just scared overall, well that is a good explanation lol
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  16. Ophious
    Ophious
    I'm scared easily but I'm not scared of school or outdoors
    I just despise it~
    it's like how most orphans tend to not trust anyone except their families and themselves, they've seen the bottom of the barrel and can only see those "selfless" people as nothing but hypocrites that do anything to get attention and praise
    atleast this is how my friend explained it
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori and jossy48 like this.
  17. jossy48
    jossy48
    @Ophious so is this fear only in rl? I mean u talk online to strangers. and is there a reason why you only trust your small circle of friends/family?
    Jan 27, 2017
  18. Ophious
    Ophious
    I just don't trust people
    I can talk with people just fine
    I just sometimes feel intense disgust towards some people for no reason maybe it's intuition, I don't know. I just can't force myself to get along with strangers
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  19. jossy48
    jossy48
    i'm still a stranger so...i'm intrigued by your response. Is like i want psychological explanations. I mean "intense disgust" why? how? does it come naturally, after meeting the person or?
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  20. Ophious
    Ophious
    After seeing them, hearing them speak and making physical contact.
    by nothing, I mean like the type of emotion you feel to the people that are walking on the other side of the sidewalk
    You don't know they exist so you don't really care about them
    Jan 27, 2017
  21. Ophious
    Ophious
    Then there are the people who I like for no reason, I just think of them as nice people even though I have never heard of them and they have not done anything for me
    Jan 27, 2017
  22. Ophious
    Ophious
    finally disgust, I don't know why
    I just am disgusted by them
    like I met my friend's girlfriend, she was a nice girl
    Kind and polite, 9/10 people will for sure call her cute and she didn't seem to mind him hanging out with other girls so I guess that shows trust, maybe?
    anyways, I still was disgusted by her. I'm glad I was able to let it not show on my face.
    Jan 27, 2017
  23. jossy48
    jossy48
    idk if i can ask this, don't answer if you don't want to. But the people you are "married" to, have you met them in real life?
    Jan 27, 2017
  24. Ophious
    Ophious
    Speedy lives on the otherside of the world so no
    Though most of the time this account is used by my friends so the actual amount of time I have chatted woth her isn't much to begin with
    Jan 27, 2017
  25. jossy48
    jossy48
    wait so u share ur account?..why? how do i know when i talk with "you"? i have so many questions for you lol
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori likes this.
  26. Ophious
    Ophious
    When my title is Speedy's husband or Alice's friend then it's a safe bet that I'm me
    also I don't share my account
    they just know my password for somereason...
    Jan 27, 2017
  27. jojo_48
    jojo_48
    *hugs @Ophious* So it's like a sixth sense of sorts?
    Jan 27, 2017
  28. Ophious
    Ophious
    *hugs back*
    Either 6th sense or me just unconsciously judging people
    Jan 27, 2017
    Dori and jojo_48 like this.