Comments on Profile Post by Wobbly

1. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Also the soldier turns skeleton which is awesome.
    Feb 22, 2017
  2. Zek
    Zek
    Isn't that the case with the mc? Though it was revealed too soon. I thought his powers was useless because he can only use it to steal things, but it turns out he can do it too with talents.
    Feb 22, 2017
  3. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Think about it. There's power stealing. Than there's Aphorism organ stealing. Than theres stealing so other person can't use it. So many examples. Stealing is too overused. Hitler's power would be cool for mc
    Feb 26, 2017
  4. Zek
    Zek
    The story is entertaining me thus far, so I have no qualms with whatever power he gets his hands into. However, I have to disagree with HItler. Hitler's ability is incompatible with the MC, personality wise. The MC desires talent, it was his reason for reincarnating in the first place, so stealing/plundering would be the best fit, or either Universal Vessel or Omnireceptacle. Or something similar really.
    Feb 27, 2017
  5. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    true, but hitler's power can't be considered that op yet holds so much potential.I personally relly like it. the ame 'mastermind' is amazing. for mc personality-wise, i think that instead of 'stealing', 'shapeshifting' or maybe even 'copying within limits' would be more satisfactory. if you can be flexible, maybe even DanMachi's mc's power is barely ok.
    Feb 28, 2017
  6. Zek
    Zek
    If you've read through the latest chapters, Kouu stated stolen powers are inferior to the original. That was the reason why the MC had to throw those objects to utilize Vlad's talents, and also took the MC's scratch to heal in about seconds, when in the case for the soldier, regenerates almost instantly.
    Feb 28, 2017
  7. Zek
    Zek
    Though he also stated the MC could also surpass the original with effort, so I doubt the MC could easily become peerless by merely stealing.
    Feb 28, 2017
  8. Zek
    Zek
    And given with his current circumstance, he has no chance to hone talents extensively. *cough* raws *raws*
    Feb 28, 2017
  9. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Doesn't stop him from being able to contest with THE KING with barely any experience compared to the rest of the team.
    Mar 3, 2017
  10. Zek
    Zek
    That part is questionable, but that doesn't have any relation to his talent to steal. You'd consider Nightingale's powers more useful. Especially--- censored because of spoilers ---, unlike the the MC who has to build his own foundation.
    Mar 4, 2017