Comments on Profile Post by doomeye1337

1. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Lol..Isn't that the same as the us? I doubt Hillary will run again.
    Mar 10, 2017
  2. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    naw hillary lost, thus she can't hurt future women running. S Korean president won her presidency with nostalgia about her dad then sat around the office for 4 years doing nothing while letting other people around her do everything.
    Mar 10, 2017
  3. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    problem is that she's Korea's version of Trump in the sense that she's leading the group of dissatisfied people who want to bring back the "good ole days" only to have a rude awakening that the world doesn't work like it does in their nostalgia fueled minds.
    Mar 10, 2017
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  4. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Dang..Well that's not progress made so I can see your point..I didn't know that the south Korean president was a woman tho..I thought she was currently running, instead.
    Mar 10, 2017
  5. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    so now that she's been booted out by court, there will be political backlash that will be dangerous given the current political climate in that region.
    Mar 10, 2017
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I personally think he's gonna get kicked out of office sooner or later
    Mar 10, 2017
  7. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    There are still protests daily
    Mar 10, 2017
  8. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    I actually hope he doesn't, because he's the only thing keeping the rest of his cabinet from just going off the wall. He's smart in the sense that he brought in people that the rest of us fear even more than we disdain him... We just gotta ride this out.
    Mar 10, 2017
  9. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I think that the secretary of education is still being guarded by US Marshals lol..
    Mar 10, 2017