Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. CDLevit
  2. CDLevit
  3. yonna
    yonna
    Ill be sure to check them tomorrow thank you!
    Mar 16, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  4. CDLevit
  5. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Mar 16, 2017
  6. CDLevit
  7. yonna
    yonna
    i liked the first 2 you sent the third last time so ive heard it
    I loved this one a lot
    HD 1080p "Singin' in the Rain" (Title Song) 1952 - Gene Kelly im basicly him everytime it rains but I don't sing in the rain XD I like rain
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  8. yonna
    yonna
    Deep Purple - Soldier Of Fortune I love this so much
    so heartfelt and the melody is so good
    Poets of the Fall - Daze (Official Video) I really like the singers voice
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  9. yonna
    yonna
    Intent:Outtake " Equilibrium" this osng seemed a bit scary at first buy later those pics...this is another reason we should be grateful about our life we could have been them...the music is a bit scary are you into rock?
    STING - BEST VIDEO - SHAPE OF MY HEART ♡ I like this song too and the girl seems so pretty
    Dido - See The Sun - Lyrics ive heard this before its good
    Dido - Life for Rent beautiful
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  10. yonna
    yonna
    i liked the last one too thanks for all this good music ill listed them again
    the first too espc speek softly kinda remind me of my father i love and respect him deepy because after 14 years of being really sick he still stood by her and still loves her so much :) hes an amazing husband but because he had to be both a father and mother he diidnt achive it very well
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I see. I'm glad that you've liked them. If I'll remember others, I'll post the link. Sorry.. I I'll end up repeating myself.

I like how you think:).
    Mar 17, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  12. yonna
    yonna
    I like your avi XD
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  13. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Why? It's from an asiand drama called "Black heart, white soul".
    Mar 17, 2017
  14. yonna
    yonna
    actually it reminds me of someone in my class XD thers a boy in my class who jokes all the time and isn't a very good student,one day a teacher told him to speek about the class we had but he hadn't studied so he stood up and did that pose saying"these small things are really unimportant for my genius brain so why should i tire myself out?"he always does this so its hilarious really XD
    Mar 17, 2017
  15. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Ooh, I see.

Hehehe. It's an interesting guy. What's your opinion about him?
    Mar 17, 2017
  16. yonna
    yonna
    Hmmm id have to say hes not that bad hes really funny even during class so i like that about him but i also find him annoying because he teases me into helping him but when i say no he stops so not that bad hes a nice guy overall but really funny and i mean it:)XD
    So is there someone like that in your life?
    Mar 17, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  17. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I see. I think that the MC from Absolute choice (?) is similar to that boy. At least, if I'm not wrong about what I've heared about it.

From what I know, no, there's no one like that in my life.
    Mar 17, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  18. yonna
    yonna
    then you need one!
    you'd be lucky to laugh as much as me....although I laugh even for no reason XDi just feel happy and I hope you do to0 :)
    Mar 18, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  19. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...unfortunatelly, I don't interact to much with people in real life.

Do you like to laugh?

It's good if you are feeling happy!
    Mar 18, 2017
  20. yonna
    yonna
    I definetly thought you were the sociable person who liked to talk!
    Yes I laugh a lot and im happy its just ...this month that's been a bit bad.I feel like I love life a lot:when I see the flowers bloom,the leaves fall,the sunset,the sunrise i feel really happy to be alive idk I wake up in the morning feeling like nothing can go wrong(its at that time when something usally goooes wrong.... XDkidding)
    Mar 19, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  21. yonna
    yonna
    I fixed my relationship with my dad!my aunts came over ,we had a fight but we made up later and he told me he loved me a lot and he would do everything to make me feel happy!he said he stays with my brother a bit more cuz hes a bit dumber and immatureXD
    anyway my aunts were just ugh...they said that I should be more mature,that doing the chores is a MUST for me cuz im a female and a no for my mother cuz hes a male.
    Mar 19, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  22. yonna
    yonna
    they told me doing the chores is a must because imma marry*according to them and I will stay home to sereve my husband cuz that's what females are for to serve the male WTF they asked me why I cut my hair cuz its inapporiate for a female (they should have long hair)wtf again they made me hate the fact I was born a female since I was young!
    Mar 19, 2017
  23. yonna
    yonna
    XC
    so its just not my dad its the entire family tree that makes me feel very bad.To them a woman is good if shes pretty, does the chores well and serves her husband but im not gonna be a housewife thats why im studying I don't want ot be dependent on anyone
    Mar 19, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  24. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I see. I'm glad to hear that you've fixed your relationship with your dad. I think that you shoudn't force yourself to be mature. In my opinion, you still aren't at that age. Your current age is the correct age for you to make some mistakes, to live and to play a bit. Of course, that's my opinion.
    Mar 19, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  25. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I also think that.. all persons should learn how to do house works/chores. At least, they'll learn how to take care of themselves and of the place where they'll live.
    Mar 19, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  26. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Yep. You should study hard. But, don't forget, it's your life. There's nothing wrong (in my opinion) if you decide, in the future, to be a housewife.
    Mar 19, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  27. yonna
    yonna
    thanks..hmm I wouldn't want to be a housewife I like working going out and I would enjoy living on the edge so not for me really
    whatching my mom its tought me one thing which makes me thank her
    you only live once and life is so short that's why one should laugh and cry everyday and live as if everyday is the last :)
    Mar 19, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  28. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    What do you understand by 'living on the edge'?
    Mar 19, 2017