Comments on Profile Post by MjSpidey

1. Elawn
    Elawn
    It's cool haha, do you mind given me the Chinese name ?
    Apr 6, 2017
  2. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Sorry. Don't Know chinese. I use Google Translate to read. Maybe it is this 影帝最新章节 and author is 威武武威.
    Apr 7, 2017
  3. Elawn
    Elawn
    Apr 7, 2017
  4. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    No, this is not the one. It's Called "Actor". Thanks, anyway.
    Apr 7, 2017
  5. Elawn
    Elawn
    The title you gave me is for the novel I gave you though, so you probably gave me the wrong one.
    Apr 7, 2017
  6. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Sorry. Don't know any chinese. How do you do it?
    Apr 8, 2017
  7. Elawn
    Elawn
    Give me the link you were using first.
    Apr 8, 2017
  8. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    I was asking how when you don’t know Chinese, you are able to provide lins for different novels, know which sites are censored or not. And how to search for a novel like it can be done in Novel Updates.
    Apr 8, 2017
  9. Elawn
    Elawn
    I don't really know about that, I just know that piaotian is an illegal source, so they use the uncensored version. I take the Chinese name and write "piaotian" next to it, the first or second link that comes up is usually the right one.
    Apr 8, 2017
  10. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    I was asking how when you don’t know Chinese, you are able to provide lins for different novels, know which sites are censored or not. And how to search for a novel like it can be done in Novel Updates.And then you use Google Translate to read it? Asfor the chinese names, where do you get it?
    Apr 8, 2017
  11. Elawn
    Elawn
    Like I said, I google the title and write "piaotian" next to it, and piaotian is the only source I know is uncensored. As for a site similar to novel updates, I don't know any. I usually got the Chinese names from NU or some posts on NUF. If you wanna know more, make a thread and ask because I can't help you out more than that.
    Apr 8, 2017
  12. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    I was asking how when you don’t know Chinese, you are able to provide lins for different novels, know which sites are censored or not. And how to search for a novel like it can be done in Novel Updates.And then you use Google Translate to read it? Asfor the chinese names, where do you get it?Thanks. That was helpful.
    Apr 9, 2017