Comments on Profile Post by Chiaroscuro

1. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    i wouldn't say it's a free pass, but it's an explanation that may soothe the anger of the one offended a bit. Personally, if I knew someone was just acting out because s/he was having issues, my feeling of injustice and anger would probably die down a lot. If it was aimed at me, my anger would reach critical levels though :p
    Apr 20, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  2. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    One can always choose to be broken, but move past that and be a kind person, instead of broken, wallowing, victimizing and on top of that, being an asshole *shrug* I've seen both types here on nuf and you know where my respect goes.

Btw the "soothe" pass may be only used once. Oftentimes, people doesn't have time for b.s. lol
    Apr 20, 2017
    Snowdropdreamer likes this.
  3. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    Eh, honestly if its at that level, I just find it pitiful and find it easy to ignore~ There are people out there literally not worth your time. So don't waste it thinking or feeling about them. Sooner or later, you'll even forget they existed.
    Apr 20, 2017
    Chiaroscuro likes this.
  4. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    Thank God for ignore function
    Apr 20, 2017
  5. Poor_Hero
    Poor_Hero
    (´ー`) xianxia mc teaches them very well...
    Apr 20, 2017
    Chiaroscuro likes this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Sometimes, in real life, there's no 'ignore button/function'. Also, there are cases where a person doesn't 'choose' to be 'broken'. And, it's not so easy as it seems to be 'broken' or.. 'unbroken'.
    Apr 20, 2017
  7. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    A person doesn't choose to be broken, but they can choose to wallow on that shit or move on.

I've seen a lot of people wallow too long and made it an excuse. For example: "I'm like this because my father left me" well news flash you're not a better man than your father.

Point being, you can feel sad and wallow in misery or feeling victimized. But it is still not an excuse to treat other people badly.
    Apr 21, 2017
    Snowdropdreamer likes this.
  8. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    And ofc there is ignore button irl. It's the "I considered him dead" button.
    Apr 21, 2017
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I see, I see. That's an interesting line of thought. Have you ever heared of depression (as a mental condition/disorder)? There are similar mental conditions, but, well, I'll stop here.

In a way, what I've got from your posts is that you dislike that 'kind' of people. As for why you're disliking them.. I'll try not to analyze.
    Apr 21, 2017