Comments on Profile Post by MjSpidey

1. Elawn
    Elawn
    Wait you've read Stupid Boy too ?!
    Apr 24, 2017
  2. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Yeah. From the time the first novel came out. I have been using SOL for the last 5 years. Have read almost all the Top 25 novels on the site.
    Apr 24, 2017
  3. Elawn
    Elawn
    Well I only read Do-Over and school/sport related stories mostly, but Stupid Boy is an all time favorite, it's so well written, I just can't wait for "Spring" to come out. David's gonna attend the movie premiere and stuff, and I really hope he gets cast in the new James Bond franchise.
    Apr 25, 2017
  4. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Have you read Doing it All Over by Al Steiner. IT's a classic Do over story? What about Playing to win series, Defenceman series, both are sports related?

What's ur email? Would like to exchange recommendations and NUF is limited to 120 characters.
    Apr 25, 2017
  5. Elawn
    Elawn
    Yeah I've read Doing it All Over of course, it's my favorite Do-Over with A Fresh Start. Playing to win, the soccer story ? If so then nope, because I was looking for something more like Stupid Boy where the nerd becomes handsome and popular. I downright dropped Defenceman, I really don't like Cold Creek's characters, they're way too chummy somehow.
    Apr 25, 2017
  6. Elawn
    Elawn
    You can message me on NUF though ? I don't think there's a char limit. (Click on username and "start a conversation")
    Apr 25, 2017