Comments on Profile Post by paprika

1. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    because of the motivational speech? I'm one that lacks ambition :P I'm just an accountant's assistant. I pretty much have what I want in life though. Stability for myself and a few close friends is pretty much all I really need. I enjoy simple work but I like to expand my general knowledge of our world.
    Apr 25, 2017
    CDLevit and blee8 like this.
  2. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    Something that is totally me is me dropping out of college because I spent more time doing independent reading/research than I did on making sure I had good grades for my classes. Its not that the classes didn't interest me, because most of them did in some fashion. However, I quickly discovered that i was not into academia.
    Apr 25, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  3. paprika
    paprika
    *likes* Knowing what you want in life isn't something that many people can so easily say! Aside: I'm glad that you're feeling happy today, by the way!
    Apr 25, 2017
    CDLevit and doomeye1337 like this.
  4. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    When I was talking about societal norms, I was pretty much talking about my own life. My mom was a typical Asian tiger mom for most of my youth and railroaded me into getting into an elite college. I had the most expensive and important experiences there in that one year though, and really started to discover myself. And thanks~
    Apr 25, 2017
    CDLevit and blee8 like this.
  5. paprika
    paprika
    I always find the things you say very wise and thoughtful, so I'm glad you became the way you are now!
    Apr 25, 2017
    blee8 and doomeye1337 like this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Some say.. that's the 'curse' of those who can receive an 'elite' education.

What's that post that Paprika mentions?
    Apr 25, 2017
  7. paprika
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Thank you!
    Apr 25, 2017