Comments on Profile Post by TypeFantasyHeart

1. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    Like I said, it's not the translation speed difficulty but either the author not releasing fast enough or who would release everything at once? But yes they need more translators either way for more series to be added. Also are the fan translations faster? Sometimes of most of the time not!
    Apr 30, 2017
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  2. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    Also which novels would take 20 years out of curiosity?
    Apr 30, 2017
  3. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    if hes talking about darkhorse and berserk id agree... or Hunterxhunter >.>
    manga wise.
    ive been reading that longer then some Nuffians have been alive..
    Apr 30, 2017
  4. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    Either of those don't even belong to yen press >.> but it would be nice for those authors to get off their behinds and at least give us some kind of an ending
    Apr 30, 2017
  5. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    i know i was just giving examples >.> i dont like the yenpress paywall and i think they would make more money lowering it and having ad's but thats just me.
    Apr 30, 2017
  6. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    Personally I would prefer if yen press adopted a similar model to j-novel.club as I am quite a fan of this model, but in the end it doesn't matter that much because it is a business and they need to make money to provide the Japanese publishers their share, pay their translators and make some profit on the side, so either way they go about it, I doubt ads would be able to do that...
    Apr 30, 2017
    Archaic pickle likes this.