Comments on Profile Post by MiyaMira

1. Jaehaerys
    Jaehaerys
    Do you live in Japan? Cause with just 2 months of allowance, you were able to go to Tokyo... if you don't live in Japan then that must mean your loaded...
    May 9, 2017
  2. MiyaMira
    MiyaMira
    @Jaehaerys Yeah, I'm staying in Japan for now. Returning back home soon tho TuT
    May 9, 2017
    Jaehaerys likes this.
  3. Jaehaerys
    Jaehaerys
    Noice... I don't get allowance... (TT).. have to finish college and get a nice paying job so I can cruise through life...
    May 9, 2017
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Oh. How was it?
    May 9, 2017
  5. MiyaMira
    MiyaMira
    @CDLevit It was pretty nice, but kinda tiring since I walked most of the time and there were lots of people. I bought lots of books tho! O(≧∇≦)O
    May 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    What kind of books?
    May 9, 2017
  7. MiyaMira
    MiyaMira
    @CDLevit Some manga like ShiroAri and novels. I'm trying to improve my Japanese through reading but I've only been reading the manga so far
    May 9, 2017
  8. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Were they expensive? Reading is a good way to improve your language skills. Another way would be for you to talk/interact with a native or with other person that knows that certain language.
    May 9, 2017
  9. MiyaMira
    MiyaMira
    @CDLevit Nah, just bought em at 2nd-hand bookstores mostly, so they were around 1~2 dollars only. I usually just listen to people since I'm too lazy to talk but maybe that's the reason why it doesn't improve~ TuT
    May 9, 2017
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Ooh. Hm. You can try to interact with people on social medias, like Discord, Nuf or/and some other places.
    May 9, 2017