Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    My first response is: Did this guy really asking for this?

*sigh*How can someone be this irresponsible?

Of course, he got chewed by the replies.
    Jun 3, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti and Ai chan like this.
  2. PKitty
    PKitty
    What a douchebag.
    Jun 3, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    Wow! What a fuqing son of a bitch. He should not stick his dick in and made a new year celebration inside if he doesnt plan to take responsibility.
    Jun 3, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti, Pyoo and Ai chan like this.
  4. Heyu
    Heyu
    I believe most of those questions are fake..
    Jun 3, 2017
  5. Shem
    Shem
    @Heyu unfortunately, no. Seen sth like that on facebook.
    Jun 3, 2017
  6. Heyu
    Heyu
    If I were an asshole and wanna escape those responsabilities, I would not ask in Quora what to do, either do it or not, but why would I ask random people on the internet for it?
    Jun 3, 2017
    Raizhee and strayCat0 like this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    I don't know? Probably want a different opinions. He's a fuckwad afterall.
    Jun 3, 2017
    strayCat0 likes this.
  8. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    It's a fake one, if he has the idea of leaving her he would do it without posting on the internet
    Jun 3, 2017
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    @Heyu @Shem Perhaps he was just trying to justify himself? I mean if some random internet guy says that what I choose is right, then I am right.

@mrniceguy I hope so. I feel bad for the lady if this is true.
    Jun 3, 2017
  10. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    @Yukkuri Oniisan i would just stay back, eat popcorn and see how a mistake was born
    Jun 3, 2017
  11. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    If this happened to my sister, I swear I will inject a medicine to permanently impair his testicle forever even if I had to make my medicine practice license revoked.
    Jun 3, 2017
    prongsjiisan and Poor_Hero like this.
  12. Heyu
    Heyu
    isn't better to just crunch his testicles xianxia MC style and avoid your license being taken?
    Jun 3, 2017
  13. Deathsson
    Deathsson
    If its true, i would punch him...to leave your girlfriend after getting her pregnant,not okay by any means
    Jun 3, 2017
  14. prongsjiisan
    prongsjiisan
    Lol I hope that was not my adoptive son who posted...
    Jun 4, 2017
  15. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    When things are too unbelievable and very retarded for a human to do, they tend to think of it as a false, trolling question for everyone... but, what if.. it's true?
    Jun 4, 2017
  16. Heyu
    Heyu
    then maybe there are retarded enough to believe the replies the people give them thinking they are trolling are actually good ideas..
    Jun 4, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  17. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    2017, retarded and irresponsible humans like that are not so little anymore, thinking how easy it is to take pleasure but hard to carry the responsibility... most humans these days are really having that kind of thoughts as a norm... *Smh* disappointing..
    Jun 4, 2017
    Shem likes this.