Comments on Profile Post by Land Of Tea

1. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Dont know meit. Just get acctive on forums... Thats what i do.
    Jun 16, 2017
  2. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    Do you have any leads on vampires?
    Jun 16, 2017
  3. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Hehehe What kind of leads?
    Jun 16, 2017
  4. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    Hurhurhur where can I get one of them, willing to pay some nuffies for this info.
    Jun 16, 2017
  5. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    "creepily whisper's in to your ears" As you walk along narrow alleys , there is a chance that you will see a door and behind it..."a dark and skinny hand extends out of nowhere and the man continues" Hehehe you'll need to pay more for this information young one.
    Jun 16, 2017
  6. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    *whispers* How much for the whereabouts of the undying ones?
    Jun 16, 2017
  7. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Well because your an acquaintance you get 40% discount so mmmm it will be 100000 "cough" damn this cold... Yes it will be 1 nuffi. For you my friend hehehehe
    Jun 16, 2017
    Land Of Tea likes this.
  8. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    *sends it over* check your bank....... Now the whereabouts of the undying ones?
    Jun 16, 2017
    Thanatus likes this.
  9. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Hehehe good good... Now lets continue, behind the door is a portal, this portal leads to a heheheh lets say a tavern. Go on to the second floor in the second room you'll see a man or perhaps a woman no one knows. Tell him/her my name and your wish and it will lead you on... No go on young one and... don't answer any question on the first floor heheheheh or it will bring trouble....
    Jun 16, 2017
  10. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    *enters the tavern, heads to the second floor, enters the second room* *whispers* Hey you know where can I find a vampire dragon ?
    Jun 17, 2017
  11. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    "You hear a old and hoarse voice" On every halloween night there is a chance of you getting one. "the voice stops, just as you wanted to ask more it continued"Vampire Dragons have a special action it is called BITE. Bite allows them to create Vampire eggs from ordinary eggs once every 31 days.
    Jun 17, 2017
  12. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    "the voice stops again and then continues" You could as well ask a friend to bite it for you or snatch one on the abandoned page. "It turns to you whit its dark violet eyes and says" That all i have to say, now get out.
    Jun 17, 2017
  13. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    *flees*
    Jun 17, 2017
  14. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    "As you were fleeing you stumbled on a dark robed man. The man stops you and says" So did you get your answer young one.
    Jun 17, 2017
  15. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    nope and yes
    Jun 17, 2017
  16. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Hehehe Why no and why yes....
    Jun 17, 2017
  17. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    wasn't there a guy on nuf with a really really large collections of dragons?
    Jun 17, 2017
  18. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    i mean yes but err not like anyone i know has a vamp drag
    Jun 17, 2017
  19. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    ( ̄ω ̄) I shall look in to this. You know ask around.
    Hehehe
    Jun 17, 2017
  20. Land Of Tea
    Land Of Tea
    heyy i found the guy with the big collection he has a vamp drag
    Jun 17, 2017
  21. Thanatus
    Thanatus
    Great. And did you contact him..
    Jun 17, 2017