Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. RozenKristal
    RozenKristal
    I am a Virginian. I avoid DC like a plague lol. Traffic is pretty sux in there. But honestly, I want some1 to replace our POTUS...Dont like him and his hotels -_-
    Jun 19, 2017
    akki and Wujigege like this.
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Parents suggested moving to South Africa but immigrants get killed there
    It is not just a US problem, when people vote for someone who blames all their problems on immigrants
    Jun 19, 2017
  3. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Jun 19, 2017
    RozenKristal likes this.
  4. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    <.< Blame the corporations that move out of country to avoid taxes... How many pharmaceutical companies are based in Puerto Rico?
    Jun 19, 2017
  5. RozenKristal
    RozenKristal
    lol ok. What tags u want to include? Slice of life? I can send over (un)gender bender as well. It just that I have a hard time finding good plots in other categories.
    Jun 19, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  6. RozenKristal
    RozenKristal
    I guess mostly that our leadership has been sleeping with special interests way too much and forgot to prioritize things properly. I mean sure, we can cut them slack if they do a good job, but what we are having now is just total crappy.
    Jun 19, 2017
  7. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    I don't like trump eaither... But it was a lesser of two evils in my book coming up to the election.
    Jun 19, 2017
  8. RozenKristal
    RozenKristal
    Kinda sad that nowadays we gotta choose who do lesser damage to lead ._.
    Jun 19, 2017
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  9. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Virginian... Sounds like the name of a school of thought that values virginity. @_@
    Jun 24, 2017
  10. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    It's a state.... >.<
    Jun 24, 2017
  11. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    State of mind or state of the body? The Virginia club discusses exactly what virginity is.
    Jun 24, 2017