Comments on Profile Post by Demintika

1. Trent
    Trent
    Wouldn't the story end, though? There are better reasons to kill the MC. And half of them actually have a treasure, or have a body that can be refined.
    Jun 27, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  2. Demintika
    Demintika
    @Trent How about a MC that can resurrect over and over? I've seen the thing above happened in "My Discipline died again"
    Jun 27, 2017
  3. Trent
    Trent
    I don't think they know that she can. But body-refining MCs tend to have valuable bodies, and the others often have a special characteristic that would be useful to another if drawn out.
    Jun 27, 2017
  4. Demintika
    Demintika
    @Trent In one arc's finale, the villain thought she could resurrect herself through a treasure and tortured her for it. Anyway, I just wanted to see the villains' reaction when they found nothing on the dead MC's body.
    Jun 27, 2017
  5. Trent
    Trent
    Aye. Would you like for a novel to end that way, though? Or would you like the MC to be resurrected for whatever reason?
    Jun 27, 2017
  6. Demintika
    Demintika
    @Trent I've been imagining a trickster god who does stuffs for the lol; He would pretend to be someone with a priceless treasure, flaunting it around and get himself (falsely) killed. FOR THE LOL
    Jun 27, 2017
  7. Trent
    Trent
    Hah, I've thought about that too, actually~
    It would be a fun story.
    Jun 27, 2017
    Demintika likes this.