Comments on Profile Post by isecai

1. Trent
    Trent
    *Pats isecai* Hey, compared to the 600 or so hours most of us would take to do it, you're doing phenomenal.
    Jun 27, 2017
    isecai likes this.
  2. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    /o/ ty
    Jun 27, 2017
    isecai likes this.
  3. isecai
    isecai
    Japanese, though, not CN xD
    I can't help but to compare with some people who can release like 2-3 chapters per day. :( My 6 hours is pure for translating because I still entertain my distractions...
    Jun 27, 2017
  4. isecai
    isecai
    ...which means I can only have one chapter a day. D:
    Jun 27, 2017
  5. Trent
    Trent
    Most new translators start out at around that time. Some spend 7-8 hours, and some even spend 12 or more, though those might be longer chapters. The more you do it, the more efficient you become, until you're working at 1.5 or 2x the speed.

Keep trying, and good work!
    Jun 27, 2017
    isecai likes this.
  6. isecai
    isecai
    @Trent thanks for your encouragement! I'm going to try if I can reach my target of that 2x the speed.

At times like this, I kinda wish for that "zone" that sports manga often talks about...
    Jun 27, 2017
    Trent likes this.
  7. Trent
    Trent
    Haha. I've searched for it too. From K no B?

...Hm. @elparis and @Jiye should love your work. @DiPz might too.
    Jun 27, 2017
  8. isecai
    isecai
    I think the first legend should have come from Prince of Tennis. That's taking it to the extreme.
    Jun 27, 2017
  9. Jiye
    Jiye
    Thank you \o

And why you mentioned me @Trent?
    Jun 27, 2017
  10. Trent
    Trent
    @Jiye take a look at isecai's info and translations.
    Jun 27, 2017
  11. Trent
    Trent
    @isecai huh, I don't remember that from there; only the Tazuka Zone sticks out from zones.
    Jun 27, 2017
  12. isecai
    isecai
    @Trent but after that, even Ryouma has it, and that someone who copycats the opponents (special) move also has it. Atobe also has something similar. And that Yukimura... I think also has it too. Tezuka's Zone explanation is about that kind of zone... but I maybe mistaken. It's been so long, lmao.
    Jun 27, 2017
  13. Trent
    Trent
    Ryouma and the big copycat guy do Tazuka's Zone. Atobe had his frozen field, and Yukimura's just GOOD, which creates his yips thing. I think.

-_- Yea. The sequel was a letdown, to put it mildly, but the original was very good.
    Jun 27, 2017
  14. isecai
    isecai
    Yeah, I remember hyping up the original. The ridiculous moves only make it more entertaining lmfao. I didn't follow the sequel, and haven't. Maybe I won't, who knows?
    Jun 27, 2017