BTTH? (•_•?)
    Jun 28, 2017
  2. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    Battle Through The heavens
    Jun 28, 2017
  3. Jaded
    Jaded
    I read the entire novel raw a long time ago lol.

There weren't as many xianxia novels TLed then, so I was able to enjoy the novel a lot. Wouldn't be able to do so if I read the novel now
    Jun 28, 2017
  4. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    it's about to say bye to BTTH, it's average at best.
    Jun 28, 2017
  5. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @episod3ux been awhile, anyway so uh are the comments really really really well justified? has btth gone from hero to zero?
    @Jaded FS really liked btth but FS stopped reading after a few chapters as back then FS was also reading the manhua TT~TT
    Jun 28, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  6. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @FlowingSong I changed my name to VII last year. Got it back today.
    It was actually always Zero but we didn't have anything to compare it. Now that we actually have good quality novels, BTTH doesn't seem that appealing to me anymore.

I agree with most reviews. But if you enjoy reading it, no reason to stop.
    Jun 28, 2017
    FlowingSong likes this.
  7. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    fs sees. It's because we now have more varieties and more novels to compare it too that's why we now have a broader opinion on it. FS will put it on hold until it gets fully translated. FS hates waiting afterall.
    Jun 28, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  8. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Yea, having to wait on updates is too much for me too, i like reading arcs in one go.
    Jun 28, 2017
  9. Jaded
    Jaded
    <-- Too impatient to wait for an arc/novel to be completed TLed. Read as soon as it's out. If the cliff is big I dive into MTL
    Jun 28, 2017
  10. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    en. one night reading all chapters is the best!
    Jun 28, 2017
  11. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    FS doesn't know how to MTL so fs can't really do that, can @Jaded teach fs how
    Jun 28, 2017
  12. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Jaded I can see where that it's coming too. F5 was my thing before NUF, nowadays since I know I can pick them anytime from my list I don't feel the same urge anymore.
    Jun 28, 2017
  13. Jaded
    Jaded
    There's nothing really that bad with BTTH. The only part I(and the Chinese commentators on that site) found annoying was...too many last minute arrivals to save the day XD
    Jun 28, 2017
  14. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Crowd reaction and insane luck for close to no reason drained my interest in BBTH.
    Jun 28, 2017
  15. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    www.lnmtl.com
    you can try reading here. it's has plenty of mtl novels

quality is ...well mtl level.
    Jun 28, 2017
  16. Jaded
    Jaded
    @FlowingSong You could just use LNMTL now, as they supposedly edit the MTLs.

As for how to MTL...I used google Translate and burned several brain cells. When google made no sense I copied the incomprehensible part and used Chinese to English dictionary apps.
    Jun 28, 2017
  17. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    oh @episod3ux thanks.
    @Jaded sounds hard. fs is lazy and would probably give up after 3-5 tries. but fs is on the desperate side ....
    Jun 28, 2017
    Jaded likes this.
  18. Jaded
    Jaded
    You have to be desperate to MTL lol...
    Jun 28, 2017
  19. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    en, fs is really on the desperate side ... fs will even walk through fire and ice if it meant fs will be able to read some novels
    Jun 28, 2017
  20. Jaded
    Jaded
    Pick up a new novel to satisfy the need to read then XD
    Jun 28, 2017
  21. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    but there's none that compares!!!!
    Jun 28, 2017
  22. Jaded
    Jaded
    You aren't searching jard enuf :/
    Jun 28, 2017
  23. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    well some of the novels fs found in qidian website so fs doesn't know if she should support it or not
    Jun 28, 2017
  24. Jaded
    Jaded
    I'm reading Qidian novels. While I dont like the company I dont have a problem with the novels.

Then again, reading novels there means you have to take the risk of finding a novel you rwally enjoy, but which may end up becoming a pay to read novel in the future. If you can handle that risk then go ahead and read XD
    Jun 28, 2017
  25. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    fs feels she will be strangled to death if one day *that novel* becomes pay to read ..
    Jun 28, 2017
    Jaded likes this.
  26. Jaded
    Jaded
    Yenpress strangled me many times.

So now I'm used to getting strangled lol...
    Jun 28, 2017
  27. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    ... you were always an M ... but to this extent ....
    Jun 28, 2017
  28. Jaded
    Jaded
    *sobs*
    It's true that I'm an M, but I dont like the idea of Qidian&Yenpress strangling me!!

Both of them would resemble rich, ugly and corrupt old men and I dont want such people to strangle me T.T
    Jun 28, 2017
  29. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    then would you rather, this princess strangles you ?? ♥~ jk

Yea looking at it like that it's really uhm disgusting ... and disturbing
    Jun 28, 2017
    Jaded likes this.