Comments on Profile Post by FlowingSong

1. Tony
    Tony
    Do you have javascript disabled?
    Jun 29, 2017
  2. Tony
    Tony
    Nevermind, it doesn't work for me either.
    Jun 29, 2017
  3. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @Tony you're alive?! jk. fs doesn't know anything anymore, fs tried changing browsers but the font size doesn't change ... but fs noticed in other novels the font does increase just in hssb it doesn't
    Jun 29, 2017
  4. Tony
    Tony
    Oh you're right! I dunno then! It's a probably a problem on their side
    Jun 29, 2017
  5. Tony
    Tony
    Of course I'm alive. This is my place after all!
    Jun 29, 2017
  6. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    FS doesn't see you when she's online, is why. Anyway how are you?
    *still trying to figure out how to make the font bigger and how to not get redirected to some sketchy site while reading*
    Jun 29, 2017
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    just zoom in?
    Jun 29, 2017
  8. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @episod3ux it ruins the look of the site when i zoom in, also reading it on phone for some weird reason redirects me to some sketchy website. it's really weird ...
    Jun 29, 2017
  9. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    well if you really want to read it and the site it makes it imposibble to do so, you either look for an epub or a site that stole their content.
    Jun 29, 2017
  10. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    err none of the above, fs will just silently suffer ne
    Jun 29, 2017
  11. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    oke *pats pats* do your best
    Jun 29, 2017
  12. Tony
    Tony
    @FlowingSong I guess different time zones and I'm doing great. What about you?
    Jun 29, 2017
  13. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @Tony err other FS's god-awful hunger for new chapters, FS is doing okay
    Jun 29, 2017
  14. Tony
    Tony
    What's your favorite novel at the moment? and your reading list is private :(
    Jun 29, 2017
  15. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @Tony t-the reading list is uhm a secret! *embarassing stuff here and there* oh and my favourite novel is probably Poison Genius Consort! All hail Volare staff! eto if fs remembers correctly tony used to read btth right, did it change? acc to some comments it's not a good read anymore..what's tony's opinion
    Jun 29, 2017
  16. Tony
    Tony
    I did read BTTH but I haven't read anything in a long long time. Probably haven't read any chapters since I've told you I read BTTH long time ago.
    Jun 29, 2017
  17. Tony
    Tony
    I'm still in the beginning stages of BTTH so I can't really tell you my opinion on it as I'm way behind
    Jun 29, 2017
  18. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @Tony oh then it seems like we will both be in for a surprise when we start reading again.
    *sips coffee*
    FS doesn't have anything new to read erppp
    Jun 29, 2017
  19. Tony
    Tony
    How many novels do you have on your reading list? There's a lot of novels!
    Jun 29, 2017
  20. Tony
    Tony
    It'll be at a long time before I'll get to read again :(
    Jun 29, 2017
  21. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    @Tony etoo fs doesn't know but err on fs's daily reads she has like 20+? fs is currently into historical romance, fs thinks she has already read most of the interesting ones with 50+ chapters that update regularly. Thanks to NU for helping FS sort out the novels properly.
    Jun 29, 2017
  22. Tony
    Tony
    Historical romance? I haven't gone there yet. Maybe one day!
    Jun 29, 2017
  23. Tony
    Tony
    Only 20+ novels?! That's so low
    Jun 29, 2017
  24. FlowingSong
    FlowingSong
    en, fs can probably go up to 50+ but some novels, fs doesn't really like or some of them arent updated "regularly" fs cant wait for a year for one chapter ... fs will die before the whole novel gets completed
    Jun 29, 2017