Comments on Profile Post by Cupcake Ninja

1. Frixx
    Frixx
    You flatter me Fellow Daoist... you have my respect!!.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  2. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    kek, the Dao of Pain is not something many understand, tis refreshing to see one who can comprehend its vast and glorious mysteries in the same capacity as i.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Frixx likes this.
  3. Frixx
    Frixx
    Hohohoho Fellow Daoist... you've really mastered the Dao of Ero... you even seduced me... well a little....
    Jul 1, 2017
  4. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    that was always my intent, my little dove.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Frixx likes this.
  5. Frixx
    Frixx
    Hohoho Fellow Daoist.. you should know you cannot cross the line... I cultivate the Dao of Pain... I've been through the pain of losing the one they love, in which i learned many things... Hohoho you should not test this one Fellow Daoist.
    Jul 1, 2017
  6. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    But do you not know? love and lust are entirely different, why must one restrict themselves when its such a basic need? Me thinks we need to be open to new experiences--No matter how eccentric--and take up challenges whenever they present themselves, for its the only way one can grow.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Frixx likes this.
  7. Frixx
    Frixx
    Ho? Wise words Fellow Daoist... I thank you for opening this Little one's Eye and mind.
    Jul 1, 2017
  8. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    all is as the Grand Dao of Ero dictates, my friend. Our meeting was never mere coincidence, but instead fate.
    Jul 1, 2017
    Frixx likes this.