Lord Dragon likes this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    Oh okay. o/ we will support you on the side >.>
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  4. Smaky
    Smaky
    That's not shameless. >.> there is a lot people being biased towards certain stories.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  5. Hotato
    Hotato
    Lol sure .-.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  6. Axiel
    Axiel
    ... I'm a half-shaven panther?
    Jul 3, 2017
  7. Shem
    Shem
    Can we get money from you? <.<
    Jul 3, 2017
  8. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    @Shem bloody hell woman, a no before I even typed an explanation, that was quick... Hahhaa

@Axiel nah, they had a half shaved panther coaxing it to do I have no idea what on a pole

@Hotato @Smakemdown @Shem thank you

@Shem I just became active & so this Dragon shamelessly states "broke" :D
    Jul 3, 2017
  9. Shem
    Shem
    The Dao of Quick Typing Hohoho
    Jul 3, 2017
  10. Shem
    Shem
    .-. Dang it! *kicks LD* go earn some nuffies!
    Jul 3, 2017
  11. Axiel
    Axiel
    hm... my comprehensions currently on the low side, mind if I ask you to explain this more thoroughly?
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  12. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Sure sure. Can I be a cat that pops out of nowhere?
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  13. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    @Shem *blocks, force diversion, flips you & strolls away* not staying for this to continue, I've seen where it goes, you are tenacious & ain't giving up till you drop a foe... *gains upper hand & strolls out* :D

Also I shall be earning, a Dragon's gotta have a hoard after all.
    Jul 3, 2017
  14. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    @Axiel easy, I got invited to drop a story on the competition & said "why not" figured it'd be fun, however if others are featured I'll need permission & so I decided to ask all of you & the rest to come to use you in the story. The theme is N.U.F/N.U & as I became active last week my experiences are basically you guys & the madness that goes on... No names used, however thought I'd get permission regardless.
    Jul 3, 2017
  15. Axiel
    Axiel
    ok, just don't put me in BL
    Jul 3, 2017
  16. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Disclaimer... I am not a writer, amateur or otherwise, I was asked & during the convo decided it might be fun, so lets not expect Dickens, Patterson, Butcher, Rowling or anything along those or far lower lines
    Jul 3, 2017
  17. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    @Axiel definitely not a problem.
    @Khukai18 sure, however this image of a fanged smile vanishing into smog was stolen from Cheshire & branded by Dragon so no vanishing grin. :p
    Jul 3, 2017
  18. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ you know Patterson!
    Yah, I don't want the vanishing grin, I want the vanishing eyes.
    Jul 3, 2017
  19. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    A smile so big your eyes vanish... That I can do :)
    Patterson, James I know of him yeah, loved his work for years
    Jul 3, 2017
  20. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Have you read all the maximum ride series? Daniel X and Witch and Wizard? Plus the confession of a murder ( forgot the title so I'm not really sure)
    Jul 3, 2017
  21. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Last I looked W&W had 2 books & I never finished Daniel X or Max Ride, heheh you called all the ones I have yet to finish.
    I love the Murder Club series, I like the Cross novel (I should get around to reading those in order) & I love his standalones & co written works.
    Jul 3, 2017
  22. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    I havent read the murder club yet but i have pdfs of those except the alex cross series since I first saw the movie. Have you read miss peregrine's home of peculiar children before it was made into movie?
    Jul 3, 2017
  23. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Used to love lounging with a Patterson in hand, I've fallen behind, I was pleasantly shocked the other to find that he is still active.
    @Khukai18
    What about Baldacci, his 'The Winner' hooked me from young.
    Do you like King, I love his odder turns like the romance of Tick Tock while being hunted by Chucky's crazier foreign blood relation.
    Jul 3, 2017
  24. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    'Peculiar Children,' Never actually heard of it before now, just read synopsis & it is bookmarked on Good reads, thanks for the rec (reminds me of Big Fish), graphic novels were a bother to get down here for a long period & now they've raised foreign import taxes again... *spits blood*
    Jul 3, 2017
  25. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Haven't read those but I'll try to download it.
    Yep still active and I believe he's partnering to some bookshop to spread the love to read.
    Are you into horror as well?
    Jul 3, 2017
  26. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Hmmm, depends on the story & author, the last decade burned brain with some the "horror" that came out (though that was mostly tele & movies) & alot of the horror genre in books (I've read) is more suspense than anything. Lit horror is probably the only place you can get horror without BS blood & gore, sex & stupid audience pandering.
    That said usually can't go terribly wrong with a King, though I preferred Koontz.
    Jul 3, 2017
  27. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Ah I know koontz. He's good in details, you can almost vividly imagine what he wants you to see.
    Well short horror story, I think they have it in amazon but the author is janae mitchel, something like possessions and demons
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  28. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    What other authors & genre do you like? @Khukai18
    Jul 3, 2017
  29. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Well mostly fantasy, horror and some books with a little to no romance and detective stories. Ah! And I like children's book too. Like "the view from saturday" "behind the attic wall" "step on the crack"
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  30. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    There is one from Koontz I read as a child (under 9-10yrs) that was so good, I remember having to put it down after 12 cause the sun dropping meant it was getting dark & none of that. I kept on like that till I'd finished & reread years ago & it was still great.
    Jul 3, 2017
  31. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Can't remember the name so brief synopsis:
    Girl dies, is resurrected, adopted by a family & bs starts, had a serial killer stalking to 'finish the job,' angels & demons &possession.
    Jul 3, 2017
  32. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Ohhh, fantasy what about The Dresden Files, do you like Urban Fantasy & children's books... By any chance a fellow fan of Riordan (Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles)?
    Jul 3, 2017
  33. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    By koontz?
    Jul 3, 2017
  34. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    I only watch the percy jackson movie but haven't read the book but I believe the book will be much better. I tried searching the dresden files last night. Looks interesting
    Jul 3, 2017
  35. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    The movie was fun (in that I watched & ignored everything I knew from the books way). The books are great & there is a second series with them as well & his Kane Chronicles are in Egyptian mythos.
    Oh & yes by Koontz.
    Jul 3, 2017
  36. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    I'll try to look for pdf files so I can start reading it before the school starts.. chinese novel kinda influence my english for some reason lol
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  37. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    What you read & how you relate to it can have a direct impact on external life... I suffer as well on occasion. Thankfully during practice I've never went 'fufufu' or 'eyes & unable to see Mt. Tai'... Or worse yet,"Laozi wants you to hurry it up so he can trounce you & head off." It has happened, thankfully not with me.
    Jul 3, 2017
  38. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    No seriously though, what you input, you excrete. That is solid biology & psychology there.
    Jul 3, 2017
  39. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Haha yeah.. thankfully i haven't done something like that...well my friends are exception since they read chinese novels too.
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  40. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    I've seen a guy come to class, stating he trained in some secret ancient family style & then he: bends at waist 90°, flops arms out, sways & intones deeply... "Dead Puppet Jitsu." No lie
    Jul 3, 2017
  41. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    I had the urge to punt the side of his head & he wasn't the worst, near enough. The amount of chunni madness I've seen over the years freaking slays me with laughter.
    Jul 3, 2017
  42. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    No way! Which ancient family tho? Haha
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  43. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    I say you hava a pretty interesting life there. I truly envy you
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  44. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Thanks for the compliment, I think it's more that I like odd stuff & it can compile into events that seem hilarious in the telling & during the time of occurrence have me wanting to twist necks.
    Jul 3, 2017
  45. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    As for the ancient family... I don't know, maybe some descendant of Kankuro (he looked like the old puppets on standby).
    That was nothing on when he tried to fight with his head down... Dunno, sensing the bloody ki or some such.
    Jul 3, 2017
  46. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Haha those maybe are the times where you don't know if you were to laugh or to get mad.
    I always stays inside the room and I don't dwell too much in social gatheringds n school so I hae a pretty plain sight
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  47. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    No strings attached? Lol
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  48. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Not that I saw, though I couldn't see him from rear. *snigger*
    If I remember I'll try to post some of the stupidity seen & done, yeah, I've idiot tales of myself as well. Can't dish schoolmates dirt & not share your own.
    Jul 3, 2017
  49. Khukai18
    Khukai18
    Yeah! Share it (ㆁωㆁ*)
    Jul 3, 2017
  50. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Didn't read all the comments, but if it's my likeness and not my name, I don't mind. I'm being used in another story as well, though...
    ...have fun with writing it!
    (^_^)
    X
    Jul 3, 2017
    Lord Dragon likes this.
  51. Lord Dragon
    Lord Dragon
    Please note the might folks & thanks for the permission slips, I'll pass them along to teacher :)
    Jul 3, 2017