skyking
Last Activity:
May 14, 2019
Money:
$2,678
Reading List:
Link

skyking

curse the gods, destroy the heavens, embrace you desires, beseech the devil Jul 26, 2017

skyking was last seen:
May 14, 2019
    1. skyking
      skyking
      curse the gods, destroy the heavens, embrace you desires, beseech the devil
      1. tara
        tara
        damn~
        Jul 26, 2017
    2. skyking
      skyking
      "Have faith in Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!"
      1. Expired Food likes this.
      2. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
        Jul 12, 2017
        Expired Food and skyking like this.
    3. Crazyh3
      Crazyh3
      Go change your spoiler usage on the thread you just posted. You want it like this: [SPOILER]ji ning wife was killed by godking[/SPOILER] What you were trying to do would have put the text in the title for the spoiler and left what the actual spoiler is hiding blank.

Spoilers are used like: [SPOILER="Title"]text you want to hide goes here[/SPOILER]
    4. skyking
      skyking
      you look for a god but encounter a devil, you look for a friend but find a enemy, you look for humans but encounter aliens, perhaps its fate
      1. Lord Dragon likes this.
      2. Shem
        Shem
        It means don't look for anything.
        Jul 4, 2017
        akki likes this.
      3. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        `-` maybe your luck sucks.
        Jul 4, 2017
        BabaNovac likes this.
      4. akki
        akki
        Shem is right. It's when you don't look for it that you find what you're looking for~
        Jul 4, 2017
        Shem likes this.
    5. skyking
      skyking
      if you were asked to select a power what would it be? for me is manipulation because i can then manipulate the daos of all
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shem
        Shem
        Feeder. I'll feed from everyone's energy and u can copy their power even manipulate them into something...
        Jun 12, 2017
      3. Sylvie
        Sylvie
        Time and space manipulation so i can be in my own world and time when i need it sometimes....
        Jun 12, 2017
      4. strayCat0
        strayCat0
        Immortality, cause I need a few moments to think, and obviously I need more time.

If I get immortality, I will have a life full of hesitation and indecision.
        Jun 12, 2017
    6. skyking
      skyking
      the immortals have too many restrictions, the devils, the most hated, the humans have almost no innate ability but high potential, pick one
      1. CDLevit likes this.
      2. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        Devils~...... (Cause I wanna be edgy)
        May 7, 2017
        strayCat0 likes this.
      3. strayCat0
        strayCat0
        You know that cat race are the best, they don't have much screen time because they are busy sleeping.
        May 7, 2017
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        That's kinda interesting. I'd pick "Human".
        May 7, 2017
    7. skyking
      skyking
      born from spirits, born from essence, born from chaos, gods, humans, or devils, all hate each other, yet rule with each other.
      1. Pray Alpha
        Pray Alpha
        That sound like a character in yugioh summoning a monster

"Ritual summon!!!

Blue Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon!!!!"
        Apr 26, 2017
    8. skyking
      skyking
      gods or devil, immortals or demons, thou share one thing in common, the blood of the mortals,mortals of which have immense potential to rule
    9. skyking
      skyking
      1 shot kills thou, 2 shot summons thy shadow, 3 shot summons thy astral form, 4 shots to burn the heavens, 5 to disrupt hell, 6 to kill gods
      1. Diabeetus
        Diabeetus
        7 do get drunk? oops, wrong shot _(:з」∠)_
        Apr 21, 2017
      2. Asakura Ouryuu
        Asakura Ouryuu
        1 push of a button to reset everything~
        Apr 21, 2017
    10. skyking
      skyking
      the arrow shall pierce the nine heavens, the saber shall sever the earth and karma, the sword shall sunder the five levels of hell
      1. Twilight Fox
        Twilight Fox
        Sounds like ISSTH
        Apr 19, 2017
        skyking likes this.
    11. skyking
      skyking
      the demonheart is one own soul, embrace it to transcend or destroy it to fall, one to become an immortal and one to become a demon, choose 1
    12. skyking
      skyking
      cultivate the law of the sky to rule the earth, cultivate the law of space to rule the galaxy, cultivate the dao of the galaxy to rule all
      1. Raizhee likes this.
      2. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        Cultive the dao of all to rule…me!
        (I am GOD! I am everything and nothing at the same time!)
        Apr 2, 2017
    13. skyking
      skyking
      do thou dare to cultivate the laws of the sky
      1. Linbe
        Linbe
        Welcome to Nuf....hope you have a great time here
        Mar 25, 2017
      2. Linbe
        Linbe
        Mar 25, 2017
  • Signature

[​IMG]

Given Name/Title: Sora Kokuo/SkyKingOtaku
    Race: Demigod
    Job/Class: summoner/shadow user
    [​IMG]
    Weapon: envoker(a pure mithral based pistol that shoots spirit infused orichalcum bullets)
    Skills:Suicidal Awakening (by manipulating your will to die one can use the envoker and kill one self to gain immense power at the cost of losing ones memory of the past week), Persona summon (one can summon a persona or better known as the representation of ones personality to fight using the traits as weapon I;E a cold hearted person persona can manipulate ice, but in exchange you will start having your personality split apart), Shadow manipulation (by using your killing intent, one can install fear into anothers shadow forcing the shadow to obey you), Persona rebound, passive (you can summon more persona depending on how many personality's you have but they will start having natural conflicts), and
    Mana manipulation
    Equipment:head phones, a blue suit, gantlets, sword
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Completed quest: Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes
    Inventory:karma orb, 13 frozen slime core, 5 Slightly burnt slime core, 4 Black burnt, almost to ashes slime core, ashes of a slime core (obtained by seeing the luminous as one of his own representation)
    Gold: 40
    blessing of the sky god (can manipulate wind, rain, and the atmosphere, massive drain spiritual power causing a deep slumber of 3 days after usage can lessen the drain by increasing spirit with special herbs, pills, monsters, and ores)
    titles:more than 5 personalities(better control over split personalities), gain a item from a game(have a game like body meaning recover stamina and regenerate injuries at twice the speed of a normal person, speeds up aging process),
    "Have faith in Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!"