Jul 7, 2017
  2. akki
    akki
    It's really painful. And the blown up face that follows is not good either
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  3. DarkBlue
    DarkBlue
    Face it. Almost everyone gets their wisdom teeth at ages 22-25 and almost all of them need to get them removed. The process itself is painless (after 2 anesthesia injections in the mouth and 1 less-swelling injection). The swelling after that though.... Is painful... And I'm probably being generous of my description here.
    Jul 7, 2017
    akki likes this.
  4. akki
    akki
    My bottom wisdom teeth were impacted. Had the left one removed years ago. Think I might need the right one taken out soon...
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  5. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-`? Mine are still fine and dandy tho?
    Jul 7, 2017
  6. DarkBlue
    DarkBlue
    My all 4 wisdom teeth are coming in at the same time. Got 2 of them on the right side removed yesterday. The 2 on the left will be removed next Saturday. Feel like crying. Probably will too.
    Jul 7, 2017
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    *pats blue* :/ do your best, look on the bright side, after you are done with it you will not have to worry about them anymore
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  8. akki
    akki
    Wow getting all of them removed together. That's gotta be painful. At least you save yourself the hassle of doing it later
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  9. DarkBlue
    DarkBlue
    Yeah. Hassle of doing it later, saved. But I still feel like crying now. It's swollen, I can hardly open my mouth, will have to take antibiotics (3-4) tablets every day, and still go through the same thing next week. Not to mention all the tasty food I'm missing (since I'm currently at home for a very rare relaxation time). *sobs*
    Jul 7, 2017
  10. akki
    akki
    *pat pat* I remember them days of pain. Fighto!
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  11. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    :( that really sucks, hang in there.
    Jul 7, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.