Comments on Profile Post by Link_0021

1. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    You are beautiful, but not as beautiful as my master, @Midori-sama... How are you btw? I am fine, if you may ask. Thanks to my master... that is Midori-sama... I learn the meaning of life... that life is something to be cherish together with someone... which is in my case, it is Midori-sama. I wish you'll find someone to cherish your life too... like when I met Midori-sama...
    Jul 9, 2017
  2. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    You should enjoy your life... everybody say that... but here in NUF... its different. In NUF, you should die a thousand times. Well, the people here are crazy... what can you expect.
    Ohh... you should probably learn about me? I made quite a name for myself you know... Someone must have told you... but don't trust them... those are lies...
    Jul 9, 2017
  3. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    I am nothing but a simple man... I do this and that... nothing insconspicuous... nothing illegal.
    I live an honest life... in fact, I was so honest that I told my freinds all their secrets in public... I was so honest that I expose all their lies...
    Jul 9, 2017
  4. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    If you may have wondered about my appearance... I am not bragging when I say I'm a handsome man... it is not being concieted to admit that I am... its the truth, thus I feel no shame in it.
    I am writing a letter to you, for my master has commanded me to do so... it's Midori-sama just so you would remember.
    Jul 9, 2017
  5. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    You are very lucky... my master is concerned for the well-being of the not-so-popular people... my master... Midori-sama... extend her wishes and wishes you... good luck.
    Jul 9, 2017
  6. wolf.prince
    Jul 9, 2017
  7. Hope Eta
    Hope Eta
    This is a very selfish convo about someone talking about someone
    Jul 9, 2017
    wolf.prince likes this.
  8. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    Creep
    Jul 9, 2017
  9. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    here is another one of my letter @Midori
    Jul 14, 2017
  10. Midori
    Midori
    good day, @Hope Eta . i take no responsibility for my auction prize's letter, except that the command to write a letter did indeed come from me. also, i see that my prize is blowing his own trumpet, well, it's up to him... he was told to write a random letter after all, my apologies, lolol
    Jul 14, 2017
  11. Link_0021
    Link_0021
    follow the leader!
    Jul 14, 2017