Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    Is it really true that Ziva died T.T?
    May I ask how the current team is? who came to replace them?
    Jul 16, 2017
  2. akki
    akki
    They replaced ziva with a women called bishop. She worked for NSA before Gibbs nabbed her lol. Tony got replaced with a guy that used to work for DEA I think. He's pretty much like Tony's character. Dunno his name tbh. And another woman joined the team too. Again dunno the name
    Jul 16, 2017
  3. akki
    akki
    Oh yeah she did. She died and left behind a kid. Which is why Tony left I think. It was hers and Tony's
    Jul 16, 2017
  4. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    woah, so they have more female members :O

ah, did you like Kate?
    Jul 16, 2017
  5. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    so Ziva will never come back again TT.TT? she was one of my favourites TTOTT
    Jul 16, 2017
  6. akki
    akki
    Nah I hated Kate. She was too older sister like with Tony. I loved ziva~ she worked well with the team.
    Jul 16, 2017
  7. akki
    akki
    I know right. At least give Tony and ziva a happy ending. I really wanted them to get together officially in the show
    Jul 16, 2017
  8. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    yayyy I also hated Kate T.T I did not like her humour and sometimes she seemed to gullible to be an agent :(
    Jul 16, 2017
    akki likes this.
  9. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    I also hoped for a happy end TT^TT
    Jul 16, 2017
  10. akki
    akki
    Yeah she was boring. I didn't notice how much until ziva appeared. She made it more exciting. And she had better chemistry with Tony.
    Jul 16, 2017
  11. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    yeah, I'vve started watching NCIS from the beginning again and I just can't stand her... and the episode, where Gibbs was shown a future whee Kate wasn't dead (and Tony's wife in labour...), gave me goosebumps ^^;;;
    Jul 16, 2017
  12. akki
    akki
    Hahahaha~ I don't even watch them episodes. If I see S02E? Then I'm changing the channel lol
    Jul 16, 2017
  13. MiharuKasumi
    MiharuKasumi
    I would love to switch channels too... but there are so many commercials and sitcoms at other channels that I just accept watching NCIS xD
    Jul 16, 2017