Comments on Profile Post by Blackyy

1. Hotato
    Hotato
    I'm grateful o/

At the same time, I didn't read that much novels lately
    Jul 20, 2017
  2. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-` some start to think they are entitled to them.
    Jul 20, 2017
  3. Sylvie
    Sylvie
    I'm really grateful o/
    Jul 20, 2017
  4. Hotato
    Hotato
    <. <;;;; definitely not me....Hahahahah
    Jul 20, 2017
  5. Shem
    Shem
    They don't appreciate things o/
    Jul 20, 2017
  6. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    It just triggers me when i see people ranting about how slow translation is when they didn't even donate a single cent .. Many good novel just got drop because of that
    Jul 20, 2017
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Nah I'm referring to those people who start to complain when translator slows down the pace because RL matters or accept donations.

They forget that translators are people too with life and their own problems.
    They take them as for granted.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  8. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    I'm really grateful for the free translations and the fact that I can read good novels that would be out of my reach since I don't speak that certain language. It really takes some dedication to pour so much of your own time and bring them to others to enjoy as well.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    @episod3ux oh you made me remember that guy who shit on radiant and told qidian to pick up the story. Like wtf, okay, we can complain but does it have to be full of shitty things to say about radiant =.= translators have busy lives outside NUF too. Beside from translating. These people can't really understand =.=
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  10. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    I know i even spare some time for ads to load i even click it for some help .. People ads is good if you see bad ads just report it so they can fix it not blame them for things
    Jul 20, 2017
  11. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Well, you know, people are starting to take it for granted.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  12. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Shem they just think the world spins around them.
    PMG I think it was last year? Sure I don't like the novel but seeing people bash on her because of the translation stopped it really tilted me all over.
    She clearly announced she is sick and hospitalized.
    People turned from praising her for her release speed to full hate in just a short bit.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  13. Blushy
    Blushy
    People think translators have no life and have to cater to them? D:
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  14. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    @episod3ux you know, when people see announcement, they won't read it. I hope more translators would put a chapter and announcement in one post.
    Jul 20, 2017
  15. Shem
    Shem
    @episod3ux I really hate those people <_< I am writer but it doesn't have pay or donations... But people keep on pushing like please update, or why am I slow. Like wtf?! I just write bec I want to express myself =.=
    Jul 20, 2017
  16. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @R0 It really kills the translators motivation seeing complains like this.
    This small minority of ungrateful people stands more out sadly because the majority is being silent and just read and move on to their next thing in their day.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blushy likes this.
  17. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    Say @Shem tittle please kekek
    Jul 20, 2017
  18. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @R0 aye, when I see one of those I log on and leave a comment saying that they don't need to worry about it, take their time and resolve said matter. The amount of appreciation threads are way lesser than hate/rant threads. :/
    Jul 20, 2017
  19. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    Well some people think its fun to hate/rant the tl and they feel they are important
    Jul 20, 2017
  20. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    *hugs @iblush * X: thank you for all you do for us.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blushy likes this.
  21. Shem
    Shem
    @Blackyy >.> it was written in my native language...
    Jul 20, 2017
  22. Blushy
    Blushy
    @episod3ux teheh ^^
    Some people just look for a reason to hate on things... or to vent their anger... it's too bad them doing so decreases translator's motivation D:
    Jul 20, 2017
  23. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    Jul 20, 2017
  24. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @iblush :/ I know and that's mean. *pats pats* Please don't mind those kind of things and know a lot of people really are grateful for what you doing. They just don't voice it.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blushy likes this.
  25. Shem
    Shem
    Jul 20, 2017
    Blackyy likes this.
  26. Blackyy
    Blackyy
    @Shem ohh i can read it link please
    Jul 20, 2017
  27. Shem
    Shem