Comments on Profile Post by Flumya

1. Jiye
    Jiye
    Welcome~
    Jul 26, 2017
  2. tara
    tara
    @Flumya THANK YOOOOOOOOOOH ♥♥ *shoots hearts everywhere* yup i found the video, and i'm halfway through it. I keep watching it and pausing cause I need to appreciate this beauty ♥v♥
    Jul 26, 2017
    Flumya likes this.
  3. tara
    tara
    Jul 26, 2017
  4. Jiye
    Jiye
    np, have fun here \o
    Jul 26, 2017
  5. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    ara tara is an ARMY too huh
    Jul 26, 2017
  6. tara
    tara
    @episod3ux yupppp~ actually i'm in way too many fandoms o.o
    Jul 26, 2017
  7. Flumya
    Flumya
    do you perhaps also like T-ara the girl group? or it's just a coincidence.
    Jul 26, 2017
  8. tara
    tara
    @Flumya ahh no my username isn't really related to T-ara. It is actually what my friends call me~
    Jul 26, 2017
  9. Flumya
    Flumya
    Oh, cool. How many groups do you stan?
    Jul 26, 2017
  10. tara
    tara
    For GG like two or three i guess? [idk why i'm picky when it comes to girl groups] but like for BG: 10+++ like seriously
    Jul 26, 2017
  11. Flumya
    Flumya
    haha met too, GGs brought me to kpop, but I stayed for the BGs lel
    Jul 26, 2017
  12. tara
    tara
    YESSS!!! exactly. like i think the first song i heard was by girl generation? idk, but then I was swallowed by all these beautiful individuals (not that GG aren't pretty, oh god they are beautiful but you know what i mean~)
    Jul 26, 2017
    Flumya likes this.
  13. Flumya
    Flumya
    yeah, when I was freshman in high school, my friend mentioned kpop and the first MV I saw was Gee by Snsd, it was okay, but then I discovered EXO, B2st, Shinee, etc.
    Jul 26, 2017
  14. tara
    tara
    once you get into kpop, god, you can't ever get out. Also I was introduced to kpop actually after watching kdramas, and that was like in 9th grade or something.
    Jul 26, 2017
  15. Flumya
    Flumya
    back then actually a few drama got me into certain groups like Dream High, You're beautiful, To the beautiful you
    Jul 26, 2017
  16. tara
    tara
    Yup! these dramas were like the first ones I watched and they got me in both kpop and kdrama world \*v*/
    Jul 26, 2017