Comments on Profile Post by Trent

1. ultragunner
    ultragunner
    Yeah reading a bunch of those recommended. Holding on to the Life as Konoha ANBU for a bit since I'm not sure if it's something I'd like.
    Jul 29, 2017
  2. Trent
    Trent
    If you like Genius of Konoha, or the kinds of fics that make the Naruto world somewhat darker, somewhat grayer, deeper, more realistic, do try it.
    Jul 29, 2017
  3. Trent
    Trent
    It opened my eyes to how fics could transform stories into more than canon spinoffs or imitations.
    Jul 29, 2017
  4. ultragunner
    ultragunner
    Yeah I've no problem with those stories, but it's so hard to pull off that I'm kinda reluctant to Wade in the story again and worry less about the plot than it's execution.
    Jul 29, 2017
  5. Trent
    Trent
    ~If it helps, it's my favorite Naruto fic, bar none. Better and more entertaining than any others that try to do what it does.

Liking any of the others?
    Jul 29, 2017
    ultragunner likes this.
  6. ultragunner
    ultragunner
    This Bites! and Better Left Unsaid are pretty good. Too bad the authors are busy with rl stuff to update regularly
    Jul 29, 2017
  7. Trent
    Trent
    This Bites! Used to update every week. It was crazy. School happened, though, and the authors moved. Still, it's as long as a book series already.

What are your favorite fanfics, then, including those outside the list?
    Jul 29, 2017
  8. ultragunner
    ultragunner
    In my times of trouble - a Neverwinter/SI fanfic

My Trans-Dimensional, Overpowered Protagonist, Harem Comedy is Wrong, as Expected. Oregairu/Danmachi still tops all fanfics currently due to how awesomely it portrays the MC and its canon way of thinking
    Jul 29, 2017
    Trent likes this.
  9. Trent
    Trent
    Ah, yeah, I love the second. Think I saw the first on SB, but didn't try it. Neverwinter as in the RPG?
    Jul 29, 2017
  10. ultragunner
    ultragunner
    Yep it's pretty bonkers if you know the original storyline. The author is so careful with how he affects the world and what comes after. Pretty cool format too.
    Jul 29, 2017