1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Laaaaaaaaazy...
    Aug 2, 2017
  2. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    >_< bwhahaha, to lazy to watch?

Depends on what you mean by "grindy"
    Do you mean doing the same thing over and over? Na, the PvE has literally hundreds of different encounters and and more than a dozen different dungeons. So if you get bored in one place, you can move to another.
    The frost area is kinda, but they've increased the number of opponents recently, so you are not always fighting the same ones.
    Aug 2, 2017
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    If you like MTG, I really recommend at least trying it out. Its a lot of fun. *pats @brasca123 *
    Aug 2, 2017
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Yep, too lazy to watch!

But no, not that, it's just that I like playing card games with the deck I want.

I don't like playing with limited resources when I go for card games, so I prefer to either buy the entire deck at once (something I only do IRL, since I refuse to spend money in online card games), or play on things that allow me to have access to all cards freely.
    Aug 2, 2017
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Ah! Got you!
    No worry, There is a Auction house in the game, so if you have an idea of something you want to try, you can buy the cards directly as well, instead of having to grind out packs and hope you get it.
    Aug 2, 2017
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Need to grind out the coins anyway... >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
    AHKoT likes this.
  7. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Na, you can either buy them with cash (plat), or run the PvE campaign and collect it that way, either my selling the cards you get form there, or selling the PvE packs.

There is some grind to it, but its FAR, FAR less grindy and repetitive than other games.
    Aug 2, 2017
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I can imagine, but I'm really too lazy to grind for anything these days, unless I'm really invested in it.

And well, card games just... Don't have the charm they once had for me, I'd rather grind in a disgaea instead.
    Aug 2, 2017
    AHKoT likes this.