Comments on Profile Post by Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    \( ̄▽ ̄)/ I like it! It's nice and calming! \( ̄▽ ̄)/
    Aug 9, 2017
  2. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Arthur!
    (translation: For me it seems more like foreboding and sad. Maybe because I have a tiny bit of context in the game. It's a good OST regardless though, the type that when you hear you remember the whole story.)
    Aug 9, 2017
  3. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Ib! (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷⸝⸝⸝)
    It's been so long since I've seen this game. The music reminds me of the fan-made Sacrifice ending.
    Aug 13, 2017
  4. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Haven't played it yet, but this OST will make me do so.
    Aug 13, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  5. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    The playlist that made me find this is hella good though.
    Aug 13, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  6. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    So much songs. ( ˙ ꒳ ˙ ) All from horror games. There's so much unique music from these games. I wonder how they came up with all of those?
    Aug 13, 2017
  7. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    From what I heard, some are royalty free music taken from sites in Japan (just heard this about Mad Father, don't know about Ib). But they are fine pieces nonetheless. Almost all of them give us this fairytale-like feeling, throwing us back in our childhood selves, making us forget about the current world. This naivety, romance and mystery feel just like those first books we read.
    Aug 13, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  8. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Maybe because there are millions of combinations possible when talking about musical theory, or even because they remember this feeling all too well and put it into sheets, but I am thoroughly sucked in this fantastic atmosphere.
    Aug 13, 2017
  9. SilverCrow63
    SilverCrow63
    Really? That's interesting.
    Some of these music make me really nostalgic. Have you seen the music from Pocket Mirror yet. Some of my favorites are Midnight Circus from Pocket Mirror and El Paradiso from Alice Mare.
    Aug 13, 2017
  10. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Midnight Circus is freaking awesome! (just listened to it).
    El Paradiso seem to have at least two versions, which are you talking about?
    Aug 13, 2017
    SilverCrow63 likes this.
  11. View most recent comments