Money:
$13,039
Reading List:
Link

Awarded Medals 1

Bum

ludagad

Addicted to escapist novels

The brain is like AI when it makes dreams. It's fed a huge dataset of memories but it can't generate text other than gibberish. Oct 2, 2023

ludagad was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 6:22 AM
    1. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      Can recommend a novel with very short chapters like Genius Doctor, Black Belly Miss?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        May 29, 2018
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        Did you mean the Chinese teasers section? None are my type of read so I can't really give an opinion. Either the ML or the MC annoy me as characters... If I had to pick, maybe the evil prince and sly lady one.
        May 29, 2018
        Wujigege likes this.
      4. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        Thanks a bunch
        May 29, 2018
    2. Aquaa
      Aquaa
      2. Aquaa
        Aquaa
        After reading surely tell me ~
        Apr 11, 2018
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        This novel's not really for me. She got done by another guy - the original host's male friend who likes her, under the influence of drugs given by the world's FL... It's fine if it's harem, but in this case it's just meh. And she had to leave the body after the mission complete.
        Apr 11, 2018
        Aquaa likes this.
      4. Aquaa
        Aquaa
        Apr 11, 2018
    3. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      Tqo questions
      1 Who is the lady in your signature and from what novel
      2 What do you qualify as an escapist novel an example or two would be nice
      1. ludagad
        ludagad
        1.It's a drawing from Chen Shu Fen (husband-wife duo). I think it's from an artbook.
        2.Escapist novel is any novel that's divorced from reality, to me at least. Leaves you feeling good and stress-free. The Fierce Illegitimate Miss and The Captivating Crown Prince are escapist for example. Or Dimensional Sovereign and that novel with the MC who has a heavenly library in his head and becomes a respected teacher.
        Mar 13, 2018
        CDLevit and Wujigege like this.
    4. ludagad
      ludagad
      Just learned there is a 'white lotus halo' xD. This novel is hilarious: Heroine Arrives, Rival Rapidly Retreats!
      1. Tintl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        The novel? It's your regular romance through different worlds, where the heroine acts as different hosts to improve their fate and sometimes get rid of the rival characters who try to kill the hosts.
        Mar 11, 2018
        Grandpa_World likes this.
      4. ludagad
        ludagad
        The White Lotus halo makes people sympathetic to you for no reason, especially if you cry. Like the plot armor that the MC halo gives you lol.
        Mar 11, 2018
        Grandpa_World likes this.
      5. Grandpa_World
        Grandpa_World
        I see i see
        Mar 11, 2018
    5. ludagad
      ludagad
      I want to vent. Author ah, if you're gonna write alt ending better than the published one then hide it away, please don't let me know x_x.
    6. giseord
      giseord
      Hi!!! can you help me?? I whant to reed "are you addicted" but don´t know wheare..pleaseeee
      1. ludagad
        ludagad
        Feb 14, 2018
    7. kari
      kari
      Ooo.. i love ur dp & signature... "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist" :D
      1. Tintl, alexfilia, Shem and 1 other person like this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        It's a quote by George Carlin, a comedian. I love him.
        Feb 12, 2018
        kari and Shem like this.
    8. missycin
      missycin
      I just didn't want to hold off-topic in the 2tintin thread. Just wanted to thank you for putting into words some thoughts I couldn't articulate.
      1. ludagad likes this.
    9. akki
      akki
      Happy 2 year anniversary~ \o/

Now whose bum are you? Jk lol~

What novel do you translate?
      1. ludagad likes this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Happy anniversary~
        Used to tl Chongfei Manual, and also Captivating Crown Prince. I'm an actual bum who sits around and does nothing all day, sigh. Also helping proofread Lucia, but I'm currently in the middle of fixing the screw-ups of my life, so no time. Why can't I answer light-heartedly to light-hearted questions, lol.
        Oct 31, 2017
        kari and akki like this.
    10. ludagad
      ludagad
      Envisioning a near future where novel titles don't even try to be titles anymore. It's already here.
      1. Tintl likes this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        @As the result of I, a former eighth grader syndrome patient, took advantage of psychology effect, somehow I ended up having to conclude an agreement with the school’s first beauty
        Oct 3, 2017
    11. ludagad
      ludagad
      If nobody knew me, I could be anyone.
      1. Shem
        Shem
        Sep 13, 2017
        Tintl, ludagad and dryzzle like this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        My family does. There's also all my friends and the people I studied with, etc. Too many people know me. If I went on TV tomorrow and said I'm a psychiatrist, there'll be a ton of people who can call and say 'We know her, she never studied psychology.' Know what I mean?
        Sep 13, 2017
        Tintl likes this.
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        I'm kept in check by the people who know me v_v
        Sep 13, 2017
        Tintl likes this.
    12. LIght Novel San
      LIght Novel San
      Can you recommend something like the captivating crown prince? or the school prince is a girl? or any light novel that involves a cunning woman that doesn't give in to drama of life?
      1. Shem
        Shem
        You want reverse harem?
        Aug 27, 2017
      2. Ko
        Ko
        Hm~ Empress with no Virtue ?
        Aug 27, 2017
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        For cunning woman who doesn't give in to drama - Eight Treasures Trousseau or To Be a Virtuous Wife. I have more, but kinda lazy to list them xD;;. Nothing similar to CCP is being translated right now tho, in the sense of polyandry without a helpless doormat MC. I have a hard time finding even untranslated ones...
        Aug 27, 2017
    13. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      Can you recommend escapist novels?
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Oh, just thought of a novel with an abusive female lead (and male MC) - Emperor of Solo Play. At least she seems to be set up as the female lead haha... Don't know how I feel about her. The novel is about VR gaming and I found it fun.
        Aug 26, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
      3. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        I read it for a while but the MC didnt seem to have relationship with anyone at all. It was anti social and sort of depressing
        Aug 26, 2017
      4. ludagad
        ludagad
        Well, he meets people from time to time, but he is a loner... There will be more people getting involved with him tho. And the abusive girl starts to appreciate him just from videos, they haven't even met yet. The MC hates her from his past life. But I saw a spoiler and I think they end up together. Well, it's fine with me.
        Aug 26, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
    14. ludagad
      ludagad
      I won't be PC if I said what I really thought about some fMC novels I've seen around here. smh
      1. Wujigege
        Aug 26, 2017
        AMissingLinguist and ludagad like this.
    15. ludagad
      ludagad
      _(:3」∠)_
      1. Axiel
        Axiel
        (  ̄ω ̄)☕
        Aug 23, 2017
        ludagad likes this.
      2. Hotato
        Hotato
        Nice! (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ
        Aug 23, 2017
        ludagad likes this.
      3. Shem
        Shem
        ( ̄▽ ̄)
        Aug 23, 2017
        ludagad likes this.
    16. ludagad
      ludagad
      Coughing like insane and my nose is constantly dripping, now my period decided to join in the fun. Why does misery like company? ಥ_ಥ
      1. Osamaru and Nefasdetestasti like this.
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        The cough worsens if I let the nose drip ~_~... And the cough worsens the other dripping. I'm so bummed rn.
        Aug 16, 2017
      4. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        You need some good sleep and warm bed.
        Aug 16, 2017
      5. ryanframes
        ryanframes
        do u need my body to warm you ? if you want i can upload my warm body and then you can download it just so you can burn it and use the fire to warm your body ?

no seriously, eat some medicine or smoke some weed, or just watch hentai and masturbate, it'll help you know.. lmao
        Aug 16, 2017
    17. ludagad
      ludagad
      Got a cold and sore throat out of nowhere and it sucks. I mean, I spent the whole day on my computer, where did it come from?!
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        You might be right now that I think of it; the day before that I went to buy food and this guy kept free-coughing in front of me.
        Aug 14, 2017
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        ...I want to find where he lives and do something horrible. Ugh, this stuffy nose is a nightmare.
        Aug 14, 2017
      4. Hotato
        Hotato
        Curse him!!
        Aug 14, 2017
        ludagad likes this.
    18. ludagad
      ludagad
      "Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did." - relatable George Carlin
      1. CDLevit likes this.
      2. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
        Dec 25, 2017
        ludagad likes this.
    19. ludagad
      ludagad
      Reads a review for novel X: 'This is a pale imitation of novel Y.'
      1. LaDyViL and Deleted member 41274 like this.
      3. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        So many novels have so many similar with each others.
        Aug 12, 2017
      4. ludagad
        ludagad
        @Nefasdetestasti So true! I still found it hilarious that two novels had basically the same review dissing the other novel as an imitation, cause I wanted to find the 'original' one. rofl
        Aug 12, 2017
        Nefasdetestasti likes this.
      5. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        But all I can about common JPs right now.... so many of them are shits.
        Aug 12, 2017
    20. LIght Novel San
      LIght Novel San
      can you please give me the link where did you read the captivating crown prince with 150+ chapters?
      1. ludagad
        ludagad
        Jul 27, 2017
      2. LIght Novel San
        LIght Novel San
        the site can't be reached. I want to cry now....
        Aug 27, 2017
      3. ludagad
  • About

Bum

Signature

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.